"I only love you when i'm drunk"

Life has been difficult being far from home. I missed seeing my mother, I miss waking up to the smell of coffee. I wonder how my sister's doing...

*Beep Beep Beep*

My alarm rang, and I turned it off harshly. I wish I could sleep and never wake up. Today was my off day, so maybe going shopping would take my mind off things for a bit. I got up, made my bed, and got ready for the day. I walked out of my apartment, and headed for a small cafe down the street.

"Hey there sexy"

A man purred at me. I ignored him, and stepped inside. Apparently, he was a persistent fellow because he followed me inside. I ordered my drink, and in the corner of my I saw him walk towards a table. I got my drink, and as soon as I turned around, he called me over.

"Hey there, wanna sit with me?"

I had nothing better to do. Why not?
I sat down with him, and he started to sweet talk me. Saying those words I've heard, oh so many times. How beautiful I looked, how pretty my figure was . One thing he said that caught me off guard, was when he said how perfect I'd fit on his cock...

"I'm sorry... what?"

I looked at him confused, and nervous.

"You're so pretty, wouldn't you like to spend the night with me?"

My mind went blank, he can't seriously be asking me this. Does he have no shame? What about Andy?
Oh forgot Andy, he isn't here...

"If I do, you better make it worth it"

"Deal..." he smiled.

We walked to his apartment, and he didn't hesitate. He smashed his lips on mine, and the rest is for another time.

===============================
I haven't written on such a long time, but I'm back.

Sorta....