DK - Sugar Daddy

Začít od začátku

"I don't remember signing a contract, though." he says, obviously confused.

You chuckle, finding him cute, as always.

"Right. It's just that this is how the relationship is supposed to work, I guess."

"How is it supposed to work?" he asks, staring right into your eyes. At this exact moment, you can't tell if he's being serious or not. You're not sure if he's waiting for you to tell him, to ask him to have sex with you or if he's just really... Innocent? But he's a grown man, you can't help but think, it doesn't make any sense. 

"I can't tell if you're joking or not." you declare, deciding to play the honest card.

"I'm not, I swear I'm not. I'm confused, in fact, I..." you can see he's battling with his thoughts and has trouble finishing his sentence. 

You decide to give him a hand. You lower your voice, almost whispering, and lean towards him across the table so only him can hear what you're about to say.

"Don't you want to have sex with me?"

This time, he freezes, his eyes locked on you. You can't help but laugh at his reaction, which causes him to shake his head in an attempt to chase away his shyness. His embarrassment is adorable, making him look like some teenage boy.

You never thought you'd have to initiate sexual intercourse with your own sugar daddy. You had always thought they were a bunch of disgusting old perverts who would make you do all sorts of crazy things, but Seokmin was different. You knew straight away that he would be different, but this almost innocence he seemed to have was more than you could have ever imagined. 

After a few seconds, his eyes meet yours. You can't really read anything in him except for his obvious nervousness.

"Is... Is this what you want, Y/N?" 

You feel your cheeks turn red. You've been quite bold and now you're starting to retreat. Your hands play nervously with the napkin laid on your lap. 

Eventually, you admit it. Fuck it, what's wrong with wanting to have some fun?

"I... Yes. I do, in fact." 

°°°

You follow Seokmin into the bedroom he has just booked for the two of you. Of course, it had to be in one of the most luxurious hotels in town. You weren't complaining at all, but you were always surprised by how rich he actually was. He was so humble and down to earth that you tended to forget he owned a huge fortune.

The room is very spacious. There's a mini kitchen, a living room area with a big TV, a table way too large for just two people, and, obviously, a huge bed that you just want to jump on and lay here for the rest of your days. But you got to keep it together, you have a man to seduce. 

You guys had never spent the night together in your six months of seeing each other. Tonight was a first, and you were quite excited as you had been craving this new type of closeness with Seokmin. You felt like you knew him pretty well, as you had been meeting almost once a week since you first met him, but there were still parts of him that remained unknown to you. 

And you wanted to see him in his entirety.

After your little chat at the restaurant, he had kept quiet for a while. You could see that he was troubled by what you had just talked about. You could see that something was definitely bothering him and wondered what it could be.

Entering the room, you decide to confront him for the second time tonight.

"Have I done something wrong? You've been pretty quiet."