Part 2

Tuesday 9th February// 10:00AM

Ava walked into science with Hilda; a smile spread across her face. After the class had settled, Mr Wilson explained the plan for the day.

"Oh and don't forget, at the end of the class I'm going to be splitting you into partners for your spring project" stated the teacher.

A mixture of groans and sighs was heard across the class. Projects were always the worst time of the year. Everyone got partnered up with someone they barely knew. Then again, Ava had been partnered with her friends every single time.

The rest of the lesson dragged on. Ava drew eyes with her biro as Mr Wilson rambled on about elements and compounds. She started thinking about her plans for the rest of the day. That was , until her eyes scanned the room and landed on a certain someone. Him.

How she could look at him for days. Those eyes reminded her of a- No! She can't be thinking of him like this. She hates him. She has to hate him.

Ava was brought out of her daydream by her teacher.

"Now Ava , would you care to repeat what I just said?" he remarked

"Well- I don't know.." she murmured

"Exactly, maybe next time pay attention to my class instead of staring love eyes at Mr Rickman"

That earned a laugh from the class. Ava scoffed. 'As if, staring love eyes? Absolutely not.' She shuddered at the thought. Her? Staring at Sean Rickman? He had to be joking. Her thoughts were interrupted once again by her teacher.

"Now class, i'll be splitting you into partners for your project"

Mind-blanking, Ava stared out of the window as the teacher carried on. It was the middle of spring so the weather was fairly nice. The sun was peaking out from behind a few clouds and the wind felt more like a gentle breeze.

"Hendrix and Anderson, and finally we have McGregor and Rickman"

Now this caught Ava's attention. She swung her head around to face the teacher with a jaw about an inch from the floor. 'You're kidding me' 'No this can't be happening'. All eyes were on the two rivals. They shared a hateful glance before starting to protest.

"Sir you can't be serious" she argued

"Me? Work with her?" scoffed Sean. You could practically here the disgust dripping off of his tongue.

"I'm sorry, would you both prefer to fail this project?" snapped Mr Wilson. Both students remained silent. "That's what I thought"

Ava McGregor turned to her friend Hilda, who was chuckling to them-self quietly.

"You know, just because you do it quietly, doesn't mean i cant hear you" Ava glared.

"I'm sorry- But come on, you've got to admit, that of all the people in the class, you got partnered with HIM" Hilda laughed.

Yeah, him. Sean fucking Rickman. As much as she was afraid to admit it, Ava couldn't wait to see how this one played out.

AN/ Theres your fucking part 3 smh 🙄