(*'ω'*)

The sun was shining through the leaves of the big tree placed in the middle of the old abandoned lawn. I was sitting on a blanket drinking my yellow lemonade and eating some greasy baked goods I had picked up from the bakery a few moments before arriving here.
It was a beautiful day, truly. Birds were flying around chirping and a light breeze blew through the grass surrounding me. I could spot the woods on the horizon, and my path home.
I leaned back and let my back hit the soft surface of the blanket. I closed my eyes and focused on the sounds surrounding me, and keeping me calm.

"Say you love me..!" I snapped my eyes open at the familiar sentence. "Tell me you love me..!" Panic started building up.

I stood up and ran towards the way too familiar sound.

The sentence.

The voice.

The place.

Everything.

My feet carried me as fast as they could. I ran, and gave all I had, even if I knew I could not prevent it.

I stopped once I reached them; me and Hyunmin. I was seeing myself from my, now self, perspective. He held her, me, by the neck and told her, commanded her, to tell him she loved him. But she did not. She did not believe in forced love, nor the fact that love could bloom within someone who thought that love was to surrender under the other command.

The girl just stood there, she knew that the one almost killing her was way stronger than her, so she could not escape. Hyunmin kept on demanding for her to tell him that she loved him, but the girl refused as she stood for what she believed. When he had gotten enough, he lost it and thought of something that bloomed inside him.

If I can't have her no one should, because as long as she is alive, she will be mine.

He threw her off the cliff.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran to the edge of the cliff to see her fall. But she didn't... everything froze. Became colorless.

I grabbed the hand of my former self and tried to drag her back up, but she didn't move. Not even a single bit.
I looked down, behind her to see what was about to meet her. Trees? A wood lay beneath the grand sight of the cliff. But if she hit the trees, would she survive? Yes. But she would most likely break some bones or at least fall into a coma.

But I don't remember breaking any bones, nor having any scars after I woke up in the hospital. I just... woke up and... what happened after. I just went on with my life as if nothing had happened.

The sound of the Sunoos alarm started ringing through the walls of our skates room once the clock hit five-thirty. I grabbed my pillow and placed it over my head hoping it would dim the sound. I looked down on Sori, who had been sleeping on my bed. The back cat didn't seem to mind the loud sound as it just kept on sleeping without even batting an eye.
I supported my heavy body on my two elbows to look over at Sunoo to see if he was awake.

"YAH KIM SUNOO!" I shouted and threw my pillow at him. Why had he set an alarm that was there early if he was not going to wake up by it? Not that the alarm was annoying, it could have been way worse than 'Flicker' but it was early in the morning and I had no patience.
Sunoo groaned and looked over at me wondering what was wrong. His brown hair was messed up and a white face mask he put on last night was hanging loosely from his face.
"Would you care to turn off that fantastic alarm of yours?" I asked in my horse's morning voice.