1-4 - You traumatize people with ketchup and onions become your biggest enemy

Start from the beginning

"Ah, Cater...they look a little uncomfortable." Trey pointed out, noticing your expression. You were more flustered than uncomfortable. "Aw, sorry 'bout that." He smiled amusedly, returning to his side of the table to snap a picture. He did not look sorry at all but you just smiled for the camera. You dropped the pose as soon as he signalled he was done.

He posted it immediately as you got a notification from your phone alerting you of so. You licked your ice cream, it was starting to melt and you would not allow it to go to waste. "Give me some dazo." Grim grumbled in a hushed tone. "Fine." You whispered back. Grim took the ice cream into his paws and began to lick at it. "Nyaaa, it's so cool now..." He let out a blissful sigh.

It was a warm afternoon and a bit windy. It didn't seem like winter was coming anytime soon.

"So, Diamond-" You started before he cut you off. "You can just call me Cay! I'm not that old like Trey over here~" He giggled. "Now what's that supposed to mean? We are the same age, Cater." He replied.

"Cay."

"Cater."

You glared at him and he scrutinized you. You were both in this little staring contest for a while until Trey coughed. "You were saying something, [Your Name]?" He reminded the both of you. You both looked away.

"You still have Magicam on your phone and other apps right, Cater?" You asked, purposefully emphasizing 'Cater'. "I do~ but every time I try to open it, it just says an error has occurred. The same happened with every other app except the app store." Cater explained, glaring at you but still smiling. "I had some really nice pictures on there too...good thing I have some saved on my gallery." He sighed.

"So, do you guys have anywhere to stay or anything? I'm already housing Ace, Deuce and Grim so I wouldn't mind letting you guys stay as well..." You offered them. "You don't mind...?" Trey looked a little surprised.

"Right, in exchange," They both tensed at this. "All you guys have to do is occasionally do chores around the house and I'll let you stay at my place while you guys look for Yuu!" You grinned. "That's way simpler than I thought it would be." Trey let out a sigh of relief. "Then we'll let you take care of us, [Your Name]~" Cater winked, agreeing for the both of them.

"Got it!" You gave them a thumbs-up.

♦♣♠♥

"You guys are getting roommates!" You exclaimed excitedly to ADeuce. They were less than eager. "Ugh, seriously!? You just had to pick up more!" Ace grumbled. "Pick up more?" Trey raised his eyebrow at this. "Ace, they're older than us!" Deuce said in a hushed voice, elbowing the other boy. "Ah, right, right." Ace rolled his eyes.

"Uh, do you mind if Ace, Deuce and Grim and I talk privately? You guys can stay in the same bedroom as Ace and Deuce." You pointed to them. They nodded and left as the trio gave you a questioning look.

"So...who's going to break the news to them?" You sighed.

"Do we have to dazo?" Grim groaned. "Of course! This is why you guys got mad at me!" You reminded them. "We weren't really mad at you..." Ace trailed off. "I guess I'll do it..." Deuce volunteered. "Thank you so much, Deuce!" You grinned.

"Okay, we're done talking!" You shouted aloud as Trey and Cater walked out. "What were you discussing if you don't mind me asking?" Trey asked politely. "Nothing important, um...Deuce." You poked him in the arm to remind him of his task. "Oh! Yeah, so Cater...Trey...Twisted Wonderland is a game in this world." He explained. You gulped, awaiting their reactions as they both just silently stared.

"We know that already, is this what you were discussing?" Trey chuckled. "How did you guys figure it out so quickly?" Ace asked. "I searched up Twisted Wonderland immediately after we first woke up of course~" Cater explained. "Wow, you're so smart! Why didn't we think of that?" Deuce praised them. "That's just 'cause you guys are stupid dazo!" Grim snorted. Ace then purposefully stuck out his foot as Grim walked by and he fell flat on his face. They both just glared at each other as you sighed, picking up Grim and setting him back up on his feet. Truly, it was like taking care of a child.