On your way to the company, Katsuki decided to ask something that you've been meaning to hide.

"Have you decided?"

"On what?" You replied, feigning cluelessness.

"If you're gay or nah." Katsuki said with audible irritation.

You sighed. You weren't a fan of lying. "No, I still needed to confirm something."

"And that is what exactly?"

You remained silent for a while.

Telling him that you've finally settled would mean he'd stray away from you and would definitely stay in the trainer-trainee terms.

You didn't want that. You wanted to make casual conversations with him even outside of the gym. You wanted to spark up little talks when you coincidentally bump into him in the convenience store, you wanted to give him a ride home and tell him 'goodnight'.

You wanted to be involved with him in any way possible.

That short silence took longer than expected and you have already parked your car. "Hey, you didn't answer my question." Katsuki said.

You took the key, kept it in your bag and finally looked at him. "I'll tell you if I know what it is. Like I said, I needed to confirm something."

Katsuki was obviously not satisfied with your answer. But if he were to continue asking, he won't be getting a definite answer either way.

He decided to endure it a little. After all of this, he'll stay away from you.

Which is what you've been afraid of.

He didn't like what he's feeling around you now. At some point, he was happy, but remembering the deal that the two of you made, hurt him.

Every time he feels giddy around you, there's this underlying thought of losing you if you've finally settled.

So, he'll hang on for now, wishing for this bearable yet unbearable relationship to last a little longer. To laugh with you a little louder, to fight with you a little fiercer, to walk with you a little slower.

Fuck, I sound so stupid. Katsuki thought.

Gladly, you were able to finish the remaining paperworks from the relocation of the gym and from the business trip in 1 whole day.

Your butt-cheeks ache so bad and your eyes were straining. You stood up, stretched, and heard a satisfying crack.

You could really need some workout right now.

You placed your bag in the car and took your gym bag, finally heading to the 3rd floor. Hopefully, Katsuki would still be there.

Wish granted, but he was coaching someone.

"Hagakure?" You muttered.

You only watched from afar and found it unexpected that she had Katsuki as her trainer. It was either she chose him, or he was the available trainer as of the moment.

You minded your own business and began to work out after a few minutes of stretching.

A few moments later, that's when Katsuki and Hagakure took notice of you. Hagakure was about to call you but Katsuki stopped her.

Holy shit, what am I doing? "Um, we shouldn't disturb people that are still in the middle of working out." Katsuki said with an awkward smile.

Hagakure beams in realization. "I see."

While that was mostly true, he just didn't want Hagakure to talk to you with him around.

For the past 30 minutes of Hagakure's session with Katsuki, she finally became chatty.