The insult didn't sit well with the blonde guy. He grabbed Gun by the collar, his fists raised as he threatened to punch Gun.

"What did you say, you little Asian faggot?"

Joss was already running to get to where Mild and Gun was, but Off was somehow faster.

No one saw exactly how it happened, but somehow Off grabbed the blonde, forcing him to let Gun go. He kneed the American guy's groin and when he was wailing in pain, Off took the chance to punch him - once, twice, thrice - until the blonde lost his balance and dropped to the floor.

The brunette was about to attack Off but Joss held him back, grabbing both of his shoulders tightly. Joss was a huge man, at least a few inches taller than the brunette, and much bulkier.

"You won't want to fight that man, dude. If you value your time in this institution, don't cross him."

*****

The fiasco brought Off, Gun, Joss and Mild, along with the two American guys to the President's office.

"Mr. Adulkittiporn, it would have been nice to meet you under better circumstances," greeted the President, as if Off was the only one welcomed to his Office.

Off turned his business mode on. The one thing about kids brought up in a family of entrepreneurs is that you learn, from an early age, that first impressions last and good connections take you to places. For Off, he felt like he developed a personality that only comes out for business negotiations - the calm, almost stoic businessman who's always objective and visionary.

"President Henry. Apologies for meeting you with sore knuckles," Off said as he offered his hand for a firm, formal handshake.

"Too bad, really. I apologize on behalf of Mr. Goldman and Mr. Smith here. Harvard prides itself in upholding equality, and it is disappointing that students fail to live by the institution's core values."

"Excuse me, President Henry, but these Asian bastards started it - this guy (pointing at Off) hit me!"

"Language, Mr. Goldman. You don't appear as civilized as I hoped you to be."

Gun and Mild exchanged glances, confused at how the President just defended Off without even hearing the side of the Americans. Meanwhile, Joss just sat with a smug look on his face, as if he's seen the same scene hundreds of times.

"You are suspended for the rest of the term."

"We just began the term, Henry. You mean we're not allowed to take classes for the next five months?"

"If you apologize to these young men and the lady, yes. But if you continue to show that unpleasant attitude, might as well bid Harvard goodbye - permanently."

After the Americans forced out a half-assed apology to Off and his friends, the two left the President's Office.

"Tea?" President Henry offered Off. It was clear from his tone that he is indirectly asking the rest of the group to leave him and Off alone.

"Sure, Sir, my pleasure." Off said, looking at Joss.

Joss stood and gestured for Gun and Mild to follow him out of the room.

Off followed Gun to the door and held his pretty face between his hands.

"You okay, baby?"

Gun nodded, loving the feel of Off's warm hands on his cheeks. "Better now, Papii. Thank you." Gun then turned his lips to lightly peck Off's palm.

"You still up for shopping? I might need to talk to the President for a bit though."

"I can accompany them." Joss volunteered.

"You up for it, baby?" Off asked Gun again, pulling his credit card from his wallet.

Gun was still visibly shaken from the encounter earlier but his eyes slightly lit up at the sight of the black AMEX.

Gun tiptoed to reach Off's lips. "See you later, Papii."

*****

"Ahhh, Gun, baby....shit, ahh..fuck.. that feels so good, baby.."

The sensation of Gun's plump lips covering every inch of Off's throbbing cock blocked every other thought in his head. He was sitting at the edge of his king-sized bed with Gun kneeling in between his legs.

Gun tried on every last piece of clothing that he bought using Off's card. Just when Gun was about to change into his sleeping clothes, Off grabbed him and started devouring Gun - his lips, his neck, his chest - evry part of him that Off's mouth can reach.

Thats when Gun guided both of them to the bed and adjusted their position so he could show Off how thankful he is, not just because of the clothes but for protecting him.

"I...ah...baby, Gun, baby..ahh..I'm close..." Off warned Gun as he feels his release coming. With just a few more flick of Gun's playful tongue, Off came apart, spurting hot fluid on Gun's chest.

"Thank you, Papii," Gun said as he stood up and gave Off an open mouthed kiss.

"I should be the one thanking you, baby. You always feel so good, Gun."

Gun grinned. "My turn?" He said, as he gestured for Off to lay on his back. Gun climbed Off's body, until his dick was in front of Off's lips. Off instinctively licked the tip, making Gun shiver.

"Hands on the headboard, baby."

Gun followed Off, balancing himself with his hands on the bed's headboard, his ass up in the air and his dick aligned with Off's mouth.

Off took Gun in one smooth move and started sucking - slowly at first, until Gun's hips was moving on its on, seeking pleasure deep within Off's mouth.

"Pa...papii...ahhh..hnngggh...papii..." Gun cried out in pure, unreserved pleasure. Off held Gun's waist on top of him as he supported the smaller guy's weight. Off let Gun set the pace and fuck his mouth the way he liked.

Soon, Gun was pulling out of Off, his hands going to his shaft as he poured out his load on Off's broad chest.

*****

After showering, the two decided to order pizza and watch whatever was on TV.

Gun sat on Off's lap, his back leaning on the latter's chest. They didn't really talk much and just savored the comfort of being with each other.

"You're an Adulkittiporn?" Gun asked Off out of the blue.

"Yeah. Oh, I haven't told you?"

Gun knew the surname was familiar and common, but for some reasons, he can't take it off his mind. It felt like he was forgetting or missing something important.

"What about you, baby? What's your family name?"

Gun hesitated for a split second. He could only hope Off didn't notice.

"Taweesilip," Gun was used to introducing himself using his mother's family name. He never really used his father's surname, despite enjoying the perks of being an Atthaphan. After all, his father had to leave his mother and marry the woman chosen by his family.

That's also why, despite being the eldest Phunsawat, his younger brother is the one being groomed to take over the business.

Not that he minded. He was good with making enough money to live comfortably. He didn't really craved the top position in his father's business.

Off smirked. "Maybe we should do a bit more of talking rather than fucking. It just dawned on me that there's still a lot I don't know about you."

Gun turned to fully face Off. "You sound like you're interested in me, Papii."

"I'm more than interested, baby. I'm so much more than that."

Just when things started heating up, Off's doorbell rang. Off hated the interruption but he had no choice but to answer the door.

"Hey, brother."

"Jaylerr?"