Chapter 23

After everyone finally decides to go to bed, Betty thinks it is a perfect time to talk to Jughead. So she pretends to go to her room and waits for Jughead to go to his room. She knocks on his door when she sees that everyone's gone. And within a few seconds, he opens the door.

J: Betty!

He says, surprised a bit.

B: I need to talk to you.

She was a little bit nervous, even though she doesn't know why.

J: Sure, come in.

He moves aside so she can enter. He closes the door and turns around to face her.

B: First of all, I'm so, so, so sorry. I had no right to tell everyone the truth but I had no choice that night. They already suspected it and confronted me. And they are my family and- and I couldn't lie to them. I just-

She rambles but Jughead stops her.

J: Hey, hey, hey, it's ok.

He puts his hands on her shoulders.

J: I'm not mad at you.

B: You are not?

He shakes his head no.

B: Why? I mean you told me not to tell them but I still did.

J: Because I'm glad that they found out. I was too afraid to tell them because I thought it would put them in danger or maybe they will be Sophia's target but now I realize that... it's better if they know. They are so important to me that I didn't think too much about telling them. But you did the right thing.

She smiles at his words and kisses him full of love. She smiles in the kiss and cups her face. She hugs him when they pull away. Their arms are each other's safe and most comfortable place.

B: I love you.

J: I love you more.

B: Not possible.

She giggles, making him chuckle.

J: Okay, I'm not gonna fight you but I told the truth.

After a few minutes, they found each other cuddling in his bed together.

J: Betty.

She hums in response.

J: I need to ask you something.

B: What?

She looks at him.

J: Do you wanna come to my office with me tomorrow? I want to show you the project that we are working on. That project is really important for us so I thought maybe you could give us some opinion as a... customer.

B: Well, I'm not a pro about it...

He pouts, making her heart melt at his cuteness.

B: But I will go with you.

She giggles. He smiles widely and kisses her before they both drift off to sleep.

The next morning, Smithers drops Jughead and Betty at the office. Betty was dressed into this.

 Betty was dressed into this

Archie and Veronica left early today because they had to cover a meeting

Archie and Veronica left early today because they had to cover a meeting. FP was in the charge of the kids today. Reggie as usual with his friends. Cheryl and Toni said that they would come to the office later. Betty was nervous because she wasn't sure that everyone's gonna their boss with the 'Nanny'. They enter the office together where the receptionist greets them. When they go into the elevator, Jughead notices Betty's nervousness. He holds her hand, making her turn towards him.

J: Hey, you okay?

B: Yeah... I'm just nervous.

J: You don't have to be. I'm here with you. I'll not leave your side, okay?

She smiles at his words and sighs. He kisses her forehead and the elevator door opens. Jughead walks toward his cabin with Betty following him. After Jughead's words, Betty felt kind of confident and that nervousness was gone. On the way to his cabin, they stop at Veronica's cabin. Veronica looks up from her work.

V: Betty!

She squeals in excitement and hugs her.

V: Welcome to Jones Fabrics.

B: I guess you're forgetting, V but I've come here before.

V: Well, I wasn't here that time so big welcome from me.

B: Thank you so much.

J: Well Veronica, I'm gonna steal Betty to show her the new project.

V: Fine but I want her back quickly.

J: Yes, ma'am.

It is less than One week for Riverdale to come back!! Excited but also worried. Also, episode 2 is gonna long to 2 hours. AND I GOT VACCINATED!!! but my arm hurts now...

The next part is soon...

Vote and comment.

Instagram: _.its.theesha._