⊱┊ ︎𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒 - 𝐀𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

- You are always the star of the show, and he makes sure of it

- He'd always like to throw random flirts here and there, and he celebrates whenever you get flustered (he finds it cute)

- His love language would be physical touch, always holding your hand and giving you cuddles.

- Dates would include shopping sprees and at home movie nights

- PDA? Absolutely, he is not afraid to show the world he loves you(≧∀≦) (unless you are uncomfortable with it, then he'll tone it down for you)

💙 Mask 💙

- He would always play video games with you, some of his favorites to play being The Legend of Zelda, and FNaF (he has all the lore memorized)

- Sends you random memes at times (its a love language)

- He loves to lay his head in your lap while you play with his tentacles, he says it's soothing

- He has an endless supply of blankets,
so you both like to snuggle up in them together

- Dates would include playing games together, and going to parks to chat

- PDA? Not really, he doesn't really like being outside to begin with. He'd much rather be at home with you

💜 Skull 💜

- Candy. That's all i gotta say.

- He'll randomly give you pieces of candy before you have a battle. says it's "good luck".

- He never fails to make you giggle with his airheaded personality

- He really likes your smile. He thinks it makes you look beautiful/handsome

- dates consist of going to the local candy shop and going bankrupt. also movie theaters.

- PDA? Sure, he'll do it sometimes. Nothing more then hand holding and side hugging, really.

💛 Emperor 💛

- You don't know how you managed to score someone like him, but you're glad you did cause its the best thing that has ever happened to you.

- this man will SPOIL you, with him being rich 'n all.

- He would be very lovey dovey and romantic, always being a gentlemen. He'd give you flowers such as roses and camellias.

- He loves it when you randomly go up and hug him. It brightens up his day.

- Will treat you like royalty, always making sure everything is the best of the best, 10/10 perfection.

- Dates would take place in really fancy restaurants. Y'know, the ones with silk tablecloth with candles and a singular rose in the middle of the table, and the plates and bowl being made of the finest china.