"They'll come dad" Soren looked at his phone.

"Hiiiiiii Soren!" We all looked up to hear that voice.

"Hey bro!" Soren hugged his best friend, Shawn. There were many more girls and boys behind Shawn.

"So, guys, this is my place. You can enjoy how you want" Soren winked at his all friends and the party was started. Suddenly, I heard a footstep behind me. That was Sarah. She came to the couch and stood next to me. I saw that her eyes were looking for something and finally, her eyes were stopped at where she wanted. Her eyes were fixed on Shawn.

"Hey, princess, do you remember that one day you said that your groom must be your dad" I strangely looked at Sarah. She blushed harder. Damn! She was exactly our mini- Aurora. She must have understood what I meant.

"Ya, but" She avoided my eye contact and looked at Shawn.

"Okay, it doesn't matter" I rubbed her hair softly and pouted at her. I went to the yard to see what was going on.

"Hey, boys! What's up" I asked from the group of boys who were with Soren.

"The sky, Ame," said Soren. I was the one who taught that phrase to him. I shrugged my shoulders and raised my eyebrows.

"Sorry! This is my aunt but you guys don't call her aunt because she doesn't like it. So, you can call her Amelia" He introduced me to his friends.

"Hi Ame," said Shawn.

"Hi," I said with a pleasant smile. Everyone talked with me. They were sweet. I mean, Soren had funny and supportive friends.

"Hey boy, Today is your day. Which song would you like to play first?" Luc asked him as he wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"'Billionera-Remix'. It's cool" Soren chuckled. Luc patted on his shoulder and left because he was busy with DJ "I think, you know him" Soren pointed at Luc and asked his friends.

"Yaaaa, DJ Luc" The eyes of a girl there widened.

"How do you know him?" Another girl asked.

"He is Amelia's husband," Soren said and they all looked at me.

"Woow" said a blonde girl who was drinking juice.

"Where are the two who entrusted to do these decorations?" Nicolo came there.

"Where the food is, they are there" I burst out with a laugh. "Now they may be in the kitchen, cheating on Aurora and eating something," I said so because I knew that I was exactly correct.

"They did a good job," Nicolo said as he crossed his arms over his chest. I looked around at the decorations. The way the wines were hung and the lamps hung on the wines was really beautiful. I loved such decorations which could add an aesthetic mood to a night. And that environment was able to stimulate the emotions of the blooming youth.

"Before you met Aurora, did you just think that someday you would be celebrating your own son's 17th birthday?" I asked Nicolo because we were alone there. Neither Sarah nor Soren knew about the life we lived 19 years ago. All they knew was their loving family, not that criminal gang.

"No, I never thought. You know very well what a miserable life I lived. I was a savage. Aurora made me complete as a man. I can never finish thanking her" He was very calm then.

"Me too" That was correct. We can never finish thanking her.

"Hey! Look, your best friend forever is coming" I pointed to the gate.

"Woah" We both looked at Enrico, Wendy, and little Jazzy. Before we would welcome them, Soren went to greet them.

"Hey, Jazzy" Soren picked Jazzy up and squeezed her nose. Oh! I forgot to talk about Jazzy. She was the daughter of Enrico and Wendy. She was only 4 years old by theand she was cute. Soren loved small children.