|:| Chapter 2 |:|

Start from the beginning

--

"Fuck you!" I laughed running away from Tom.

"Oh you're really getting it now!" He yelled chasing after me with a water gun in hand. It had been two weeks since the first day of shooting, and Tom, Timothee, Dove (Dove Cameron), Zendaya, and I had all become really good friends. (Zendaya was playing Tom's adopted little sister in the movie, and Dove was playing my twin.) We were currently at Tom's house and out by his pool.

"Tom!!" I screamed as he shot me with the water gun. Oden barked happily, jumping up in the air trying to get the water from the water gun in his mouth.

"Surrender!" Laughed Tom as he continued to squirt me.

"Never!" I yelled running around his backyard.

"You can't run from me, darling!" He yelled, dropping the gun and chasing after me. Oh shit. He scooped me up and flung me over his shoulder running to the pool.

"Tom! Put me down!" I yelled between laughs. He then came to a stop and threw me into the icy-cold pool.

"You bitch!" I yelled once I swam to the surface. Timothee then jumped in the pool pulling me under with him. We both swam to the surface and I began splashing him sending water in his face. I swam to the steps of the pool slowly climbing out, then saw Tom standing right there.

"Don't you dare-" before I could finish he grabbed me and jumped into the water with me. Dove and Zendaya laughed at the sight.

"I hate you." I laughed, he held onto me when we got to the surface because my feet couldn't touch the bottom of the pool.

"You know you love me." He smirked childishly, I rolled my eyes jokingly and swam back to the steps. I climbed out of the water and walked over to Dove and Zendaya, wrapping myself in a towel. When I sat down by them they both smirked at me. I looked at them confused, letting out a nervous chuckle.

"What?" I said tightening the towel around me.

"What do you mean 'What'? You and Tom!" Said Dove, excitement sparking in her eyes.

"What about Tom and I?"

"You guys are so cute together! He definitely likes you and you like him!"

"What? No way! He's- He's Tom!" I did have to admit I did like Tom a little, but most of it faded once we became friends. Or well at least that's what I was telling myself.

"Bullshit." Scoffed Zendaya.

"I don't like Tom!" I said, nervously playing with my hands.

"Whatever you say..." said Dove, pressing her drink to her lips and leaning back in her chair.

--

~Tom's POV~

It was a few hours later and everyone had left except Cam. She had fallen asleep on my couch during the movie and I didn't want to wake her up. So I told everyone I'd take care of her and they all went home. I slowly walked over to the couch seeing Cam peacefully sleeping. She looked so beautiful. No shut up Tom, you can't think that way about your best friend.

"Cam, Cam wake up." I said softly as I gently shook her arm. She began to toss and turn before her beautiful hazel eyes fluttered open.

"Morning, love." He smiled.

"What- what's going on?" She asked confused, slowly sitting up.

"You fell asleep on my couch during the movie, I think you're drunk." I chuckled softly. She smiled softly, closing her eyes, still tired.

"I should head home-" She began trying to stand up but fell back down, very unstable.

"No, you're in no condition to be on your own. You can sleep here." I said slightly panicking when she fell but quickly calmed down. She closed her eyes again, rubbing her head in pain.

"You sure?" She asked, her eyes still scrunched closed.

"Yes I'm sure." I nodded.

"You stay here, I'm going to go get you something to wear. I don't think you want to sleep in your swimsuit cover-up." I chuckled lightly, she opened her eyes and nodded her head. I walked down the hall and turned into my room walking over to my closet. I grabbed Cam, one of my hoodies It was kinda big on me so it should go just below her knees. I walked out of my bedroom and back out to the living room. Cam was hugging a pillow on the couch slowly drifting asleep. I smiled at the sight for a second but quickly snapped out of it and walked over to her.

"Cam," I said softly. She lifted her head from the pillow and smiled like a little kid.

"Hi," she giggled lightly. She's so sweet when she's drunk.

"Hello, darling."

"I like it when you call me 'darling'." She said quietly, a small smile growing on her face.

"Well then I'll make sure to keep calling you that." I said then reached out my hands for her to grab.

"I'm gonna carry you to the bathroom so you can change, ok?" I said and she nodded her head. She grabbed my hands and I pulled her off the couch then scooped her up bridle style. She pushed her head into the crook of my neck and started to fall asleep.

"Stay awake, love." I chuckled, gently shaking her. We soon got to the bathroom and I set her down making sure she could stand. Once she gained her balance I handed her the hoodie and she walked into the bathroom closing the door behind her. I waited outside the door for when she was finished.

"I'm doneee!" She announced happily as she walked out of the bathroom. She did a small little twirl in front of me, the hoodie I gave her going just below her knees.

"You look lovely." I complemented, she smiled sheepishly and looked down at the floor like a little girl.

"I'm tired, can we go to bed please?" She asked politely. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yay!" She said running over to me and hugging me then grabbed my hand.

"Which way is the bedroom?" She asked looking back over to me. I pointed down the hall and she waddled down to the room. The guest room doesn't have a bed in it yet so I was going to let Cam sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the couch. Once she got in the room she looked around for a split second then looked at the bed and jumped on it. I laughed as she flopped onto the giant bed. She quickly got under the covers and laid her head on a pillow.

"Goodnight, darling." I smiled and went to turn off the light but she stopped me.

"Can you stay?" She asked, now making puppy dog eyes.

"Sure." I smiled. I pressed the light switch for the lamps on then turned off the main lights. I walked into my walk-in closet and changed into some sweatpants and no shirt. When I walked back out of the closet Cam was passed out on my bed. The sight of her peacefully sleeping put a smile on my face. I quickly climbed into bed, turned the lights off, and fell asleep.

| A/N | I love this story sm! I know it seems boring now, but just you wait it'll get better.