|:| Chapter 2 |:|

~Cameron's POV~

| A/N| Here's another chapter for y'all, I'm gonna try to post at least three a week. I think this story will go to 30-40 chapters, maybe a bit more. Anyways, enjoy!

I stood there looking at the tall (well tall compared to me) British man. My ears and cheeks were pink from embarrassment.

"What's your name, darling?" He smiled down at me running his hands through his hair.

"Cameron, I'm playing Mary Joans." I replied and he smiled.

"You have a lovely name." He complimented, then turned his attention to Oden who was walking over to him. I had taken Oden off his leash and he was walking around the building (just where I could see him of course). But when he saw Tom by me he walked over making sure he wasn't doing anything to me. He quickly realized Tom wasn't a threat and began to wag his tail.

"Hey buddy!" Laughed Tom squatting down and petting him. I smiled as I watched Oden start licking his face.

"You're so sweet." Tom stated, giving the dog one last pet before standing back up.

"Is he yours?" He asked, turning his attention back to me.

"Yeah, his name is Oden." I smiled, playing with the husky's ears as he stood next to me. Oden then trotted off to go play with another one of the cast mates.

"So, Cameron..." Tom began.

"Please, call me Cam." I said.

"Alright, Cam...where are you from?"

"I was born in Mississippi, but I was raised in Oregon." I said, nervously playing with my hands.

"No need to be nervous, love." Said Tom, grabbing my hands to stop me from playing with them. We both looked up at each other at the same time locking eyes.

"Thomasss!!" Called a voice from behind me. I quickly pulled my hands from Tom's and turned around. At that moment I saw Timothee Chalamet (A/N Ik it's spelled with an accent but I don't know how to put it over the E.) walking up to us.

"Timothee!" Exclaimed Tom giving him one of those bro hugs.

"Who's this?" He said, looking down at me.

"This is Cam, she's playing Mary Joans." Tom explained and I sheepishly waved.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Timothee." He smiled, holding out his hand for me to shake it.

"Nice to meet you too." I grabbed his hand and gently shook it.

"Oh my god! Hi buddy!" Gasped Timothee bending down when Oden walked up to him. He rubbed his head then stood back up.

"That's Oden." I smiled.

"You own him?" He asked slightly shocked. I nodded my head, as Oden laid down at my feet.

Tom, Timothee, and I talked for a little while before one of the producers called all of us into a room for a meeting. They all explained how everything would work for the next year or so including scenes, costumes, days we're filming, and all of that. When the meeting finished we all got our makeup and hair done. I put on my costume which was an old maidens dress. It was an off white long dress with long sleeves, then a pinkish-brown apron over it. My hair was put in a braided bun, and my makeup was light mascara, brown makeup on my face to make it look like I was dirty.

"Cam, you ready?" Asked Elizabeth Olsen, peeking her head in my dressing room. She was playing my aunt in the movie.

"Yes!" I said in an excited tone, following her to set.