He knocked on the door three times. "Hey, let's eat."

When he didn't hear her answer, his forehead creased. "Are you still asleep?" he knocked again. "Chaeyoung-ah, wake up. It's almost afternoon."

Again, no one answered him.

He huffed before going to his room instead. He'll just take a shower and then wake her up.

Jimin took his shirt off together with his socks and shoes. He was about to take off his sweatpants next when he heard splashes of water coming from his bathroom.

He scowled at the bathroom door.

Did he forgot to close the shower?

And so Jimin, who must've forgotten the fact that he's living with a woman, unceremoniously opened the bathroom door and walked inside.

Which soon he realized was a stupid mistake.

He walked in on Roseanne, who's back is facing him. Showering while completely naked.

He stared at her bare back, unable to move. He watched as she flips back her long blonde hair and slowly turns around, facing him.

The moment their eyes met, Roseanne felt her blood went cold.

As if realizing what he has done, Jimin immediately looked away. "I'm sorry! I wasn't expecting that you'd use my bathroom."

When she didn't move nor speak, he can't help but be worried. "H-hey, are you okay in there? The glass is foggy so I didn't see anything. I swear."

Rosé turned her back on him. "The water wouldn't come out in the other bathroom. So, I decided to use this one. I hope you wouldn't mind."

He awkwardly cleared his throat, still not looking at her. "Yeah, it's okay."

"I thought you already left," she told him. "locking the door didn't seemed necessary."

"I noticed, God forbid." he said with gritted teeth. "Next time, make sure to lock the door even if you're alone. What if someone else comes in? For Christ's sake, if someone else sees you I'll—"

"Point taken." she cuts him off firmly. "You can leave now. Or are you planning to stand there until I'm finished?"

Jimin flinched at what she said. "N-no, I'll go now. Again, I'm very sorry." he apologized before hastily leaving the room.

When she heard the door closed, Roseanne quickly covered her face with her palm. Her whole face turning hot as if she's having a fever.

To say that she was embarrassed was an understatement. She felt like he saw her bare soul! Her dirty, filthy, soul!

Rosé hugged herself and bit her lower lip.

"His abs though..."

Later, the two sat down at the dining table. Both had just gotten out of the shower.

But almost 10 minutes have passed and they still haven't touched their food.

Annoyed, Rosé puts down her fork. "Why are you not at work? You're supposed to be out."

Jimin raised an eyebrow at her. "The Sin's gave me a day off. And why did you took a shower? You don't even wash your hair for three days."

Her mouth opened, guilty. "Only because I have nowhere else to go! Why would I wash my hair daily if I'm just gonna spend my whole day here?"

"So, you're planning on going somewhere?" he asked back. "And it's called basic hygiene."

She rolled her eyes. "Even if I don't shower for a whole week, I won't stink."