Chapter 1

Hey Everyone I hope you guys like this! It's my second fanfiction, and if you all like it then I will continue writing! Thanks!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Setting: You attended Tōō, with your childhood friend Aomine Daiki, and starting today, April 3rd, guys are in your final year of high school.

Normal POV

"Ahh what a beautiful morning! Sunny and 70 degrees (Fahrenheit), and I get to go to the best place in the world... school. *sighs* I much rather be playing softball in this nice weather, but no I have to be trapped in school for 7 wasted hours of my life." You say.

You put on a yellow blouse with black capris, grab your bookbag, a granola bar, and a cup of coffee and leave from your house. You live with your older sister, who is 26 and works as a hairdresser from 8 am to 6 pm.

Your parents died in a fire when you were 5, and ever since that incident, the Aomine family took you and your sister in until about a year ago. That's how you and Aomine became friends. You guys had that brother and sister relationship, and if someone were to hurt you he'd beat the mess out of them.

You waited at the place you and Aomine always meet to go to school, except he was late. It was 7:50, and you decided you were just going to walk to school since school starts at 8 and you already know your going to be late. Just as you being to walk, Aomine pulls up in his black Mercedes Benz. How was he able to afford this car you wondered, he works at the police station and gets paid as an intern, and why out of all people to hire they chose him? It was all a mystery to you.

You: Aho your late!

Aomine: I was washing my car, and the only one who can wash my car is-

You: you, we know, can we go now it's 7:51

Aomine: Yeah yeah

You get in the car, and before you can buckle your seatbelt, Aomine cranks up the car to 80 mph. You scream.

You: AOMINE SLOW THE FUCK DOWN

Aomine: If I do then we'll be late

You: YOUR BREAKING THE LAW!!

Aomine: Yeah so I'm a cop

You: NO YOUR AN INTERN!

Aomine: gah same thing

The ride to school which was supposed to take 15 minutes, took 5 minutes, so you had 4 minutes to get to homeroom. You force Aomine into homeroom, and you guys sit beside Momoi.

Momoi: Dai-chan, (your name)-chan!

Aomine: Oi Satsuki your loud.

Momoi: Shut up Dai-chan... (your name)-chan how are you?

You: Good! We're finally seniors!

Momoi: *squeals* yeah I know this year's gonna be awesome!!!

Aomine: *sighs* Girls...

Your homeroom teacher comes in and takes attendance.

Homeroom teacher: Aomine Daiki

No response

Homeroom teacher: Aomine Daiki??

No response

Homeroom teacher: AOMINE DAIKI!!

Aomine: *wakes up* Ah I'm here why you so loud?!

Homeroom teacher: Why are you sleeping?

Aomine: Cuz the only one who can sleep in class is me.

Homeroom teacher: Then you can take your sleepy self outside of the classroom.

Aomine: Fine by me.

Aomine gets up and leaves the classroom. You and Momoi facepalm.

When homeroom is over, you and Momoi see that Aomine isn't outside the classroom. "Typical Aomine, " you mentally say. You figure Aomine is where he usually is during school, on the rooftop. You and Momoi go up and see Aomine laying down with a playboy magazine on top of his face. Momoi takes the magazine, and you kick him in the side.

Aomine: Oi Satsuki, ( your name) what was that for?!

You: Lazy Aho, get to class

Aomine: make me

You: Momoi

Momoi starts tearing the magazine.

Aomine: Fine fine I'll go give me my magazine.

Momoi: *throws the magazine at his face* Perv!

TIMESKIP

School was finally over, Momoi had to stay after for a student council meeting, and you had softball practice until 5:30, leaving Aomine with nothing to do, so he went to go watch your softball practice. You were embarrassed because your teammates kept asking if he was your boyfriend, and you kept trying to explain he's only a childhood friend, but your teammates didn't buy it.

Aomine was annoying you at practice by commenting on your mistakes.

Aomine: Yo (your name), put some ass into that!

You: Shut up Ahomine!

Aomine: Make sure when you bat, to stick you butt out!

You: You better shut up before I beat you with this bat! Anyway don't you have work?!

Aomine: Not until 8pm

You: Ugh, I hate you!

Aomine: No, the only one who can hate me is-

You: SHUT UP WITH THAT CRAP!

Teammates: Aww the married couple is fighting!

Softball coach: If you need to talk to your boyfriend, I'm not stopping you.

You: He's not- ugh whatever... Daiki leave

Aomine: Oh using my first name I see, and if I leave who will drive you home?

You: whatever can you shut up while I'm at practice?

Aomine: Sure but one thing.

You: What?

Aomine: Nice ass.
***************************************************

Hoped you guys liked it comment if you want me to continue!