and he shouts "HA! LIAM OWES ME TEN FUCKING DOLLARS! LIAM, C'MERE BITCH!"

Niall still won't get off me.. and then Liam walks in.

Niall's grinning proudly, knowing how much this is embarrassing me, and I swear my face couldn't get any more red. 

Liam gasped then jokingly said "Niall! Are you cheating on me?!" and Niall suddenly got off of me and jumped on Liam, making them both tumble to the floor. Niall was smearing kisses all over Liam's face and saying "No, Liam! I'd never cheat on you! I love you! We're Niam! We're the best couple ever!" and Liam ended up pushing him off and laughing. "We're getting divorced, Niall Horan!"

I ended up going back to my dorm to change but the guys wanted me to come back so we could still hang out..

I decided I was going to actually dress up and look nice.. so I chose a pair of shorts, a jacket, and a white crop top.

I smiled at myself in the mirror then hurried out and got back in my car

When I finally reached the mansion again, I seen Niall out by the front door.. 

Was he waiting on me?

I park and get out of my convertible then I start walking over to him.

"Hey, Ni. Watcha doing out here?" He shrugs. "Uhm.. You okay?"

"Yeah, lets go"

He got up and went inside, leaving me to follow him.. and I did. and when we got inside, he went right over to sit between Harry and Liam. I walked over to the recliner and sat alone.. until Louis came in and I scooted over, making room for both of us to sit together. He wrapped an arm around me and I cuddled into his side. Harry grinned at us and literally took a picture of us while mumbling "My two best friends.. so fucking cute" then he set it as his lock screen.

How sweet!

We all sat around, not really paying any attention to each other but just scrolling our phones or listening to what the tv had to say, then Louis made a suggestion.. One that I would forever hate him for in the future.

"We should play truth or dare"

We all sat in a circle on the floor.

The circle went in this order: 

Liam, Me, Louis, Harry, Niall

but in a circle so Niall and Liam also sat side by side.

God, this was gonna be embarrassing..

Liam starts it, asking me the horrifying question first..

"Olivia, Truth or dare?"

"truth"

yes, I know, I'm a pussy..

"Is it true that you slept with Niall last night?" "No, actually, I was in the bed and he was on his couch"

I think everyone was horribly shocked when I said that fact.. but I turned to Harry and asked "Truth or dare?" and he said "Truth." I grinned and said "How many condoms did you use last night? And don't lie, because I know the answer." and his and Lou's faces both went red.

Harry cleared his throat and said "Well.. I, personally, only used one... but two more were used last night.." 

So I was right. They both top.

Harry looked at Louis and asked the question, and Louis chose Dare. We all cheered since he was the first to choose dare and we called him brave and shit but then he wasn't so brave when Harry said "I dare you to whisper some dirty things that you said last night to Olivia"

I screamed, immediately covering my mouth with my hand, and Louis hesitantly crawled over and cupped his hands around my ear so he could whisper..

"U-uhm.. I-I guess.. I said.. 'oh' a lot.." 

and that made me burst out laughing. 

"I don't think that's what Haz meant!" and Louis got even redder. He grabbed me, pulling me back, and he said "Okay, fine, 'Oh, fuck, h' and 'you taste amazing' and-" I pushed him away and shouted "OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Everyone laughed loudly then Louis looked at Niall. "T or D, mate?" "Uh.. I guess, dare" Louis grinned and shot me a quick glance. No no no Niall why would you choose dare?!?!

"I dare you to tell Olivia about that dream you had.."

and the look on Niall's face practically said it all.