"Yeah... I guess that is a good thing," CeCe stated as it's eyes pulled up in a happy manner.

Y/n sipped on his tea, "Anyways, I have a question to ask I think you need to talk to your boss about."

"Shoot."

"There's something wrong with the bird bath, I can't see how my friends life, nor their kids', anymore, is there a reason for that?"

CeCe perked up and snapped it's fingers as if remembering something, "Oh! Yeah, I know the reason for that, and you don't have to worry, it's not broken or anything."

Y/n raised a brow and looked at the shadow in confusion, "What is that?"

CeCe's eyes closed upwards in a happy manner, "It just means that you and everyone else you know will be reincarnated soon! You can't see their lives anymore because they have passed on, your friends I mean, and are ready to be reborn like you. The demons have participated in their punishments already so they are ready to be reborn too!"

Y/n's eyes widened, "Are you serious? We get to be reborn again now?"

"Yep!" CeCe said in a cheerful manner, "You all finally get to live again after, what? One hundred? Two hundred years?"

"That's wonderful news," Y/n said with a smile, "Can I still visit everyone though before we are reborn?"

CeCe let out a loud chuckle as it patted Y/n's back, "Of course! You'll be seeing your two families first, the demons, the spirits, than those slayers of yours! Once you're with the slayers, after your done bonding with them, you'll be able to be reborn with them all when the big voice person says so!"

Y/n laughed, "I can't wait to see them, it's been way too long."

"Of course, it's been way too long! It's been one hundred, two hundred years, dumbass!!"

"Shush you." A smack was heard.

"Owww, rude..."

☁︎︎ Timeskip ☁︎

Y/n took in a breath as he stood in front of the white door that was in the middle of his flower field. He looked back and saw CeCe giving him a thumbs up and waving goodbye to him. Y/n smiled and waved as well before he walked into the white door, just like he did almost two hundred years ago.

Y/n walked through the white hallway until he came across another door and walked through it. He smiled seeing his birth family after all this time. His mother and father haven't changed since the last time he saw them, but Kai had grew in height and had a small ponytail to keep his hair out of his face.

"There's my son!" Yuki pointed out with a smile.

Mio gasped excitedly as Y/n walked over. She reached up to Y/n's face and squished it was cooing over her son that had grown so much.

"Ooooh, look at youuu, my baby boy has grown so much!" Mio cooed and kissed Y/n's forehead.

"It's nice to see you too, mom, dad," Y/n chuckled.

"Hey, hey! Onii-San! Look! I'm taller than you now!!" Kai claimed as he stood up proudly standing at 175 cm, or 5'9.

Y/n gave a pointed smile at Kai, "Yeah, you're so damn tall, shrink."

Kai stuck out his tongue, "Nah~"

Mio huffed and pulled on both of her son's ears, "You're both too tall for your own good, so hush, the both of you."

Mio was 5'5 or 165 cm, making her the shortest out of the whole family. Yuki sweatdropped at his wife's actions, he didn't mind his sons' height since he still stood at 5'10 or 178 cm, making him the tallest of the family forever.