Chap ten

She was acting strange.
Stared hard at everybody who passed her. Looked them right in the eye as they skipped in their step to get away from her eyes that seemed to glow.
A boy came to tease her when a window shattered on his left and flying glass pierced his back.
The boy fell arching his back.
Rarba merely looked at him as he groaned and bit back his pain.
Rarba picked up her skirts and hurried away.
She wore a pale grey dress.
She seemed to be in the worse of moods.
No one was brave enough to talk to her and he wasn't foolish to approach the lion when it was hungry looking for preys.
In his room , his door slammed open .
Rarba stood there looking awfully mad.
" I'll kill them , when i find out who sent it I'll make sure they never see the sunlight ever again!
To...to do such a cruel Joke!
I'm no witch Thomas I'm no demon or devils child. These things just happen when i want them naturally but i promise Thomas i made no deal with the devil ". She fell to her knees.
He was dumbstruck , Rarba never acted like this.
He always dreamed of someone on his knees infront of him but never Rarba if anything he imagined her in a throne next to his.
" Tell me Thomas I've heard talk of you having demon powers.  It comes natural no  you had nothing to do with it! ". She crawled towards him holding his hands in hers.
He tried to comprehend.
She was losing it.
Her head fell on his lap.
She was shaking all over.
She was talking nonsense.

" Rarba what's the matter".

" They sent me a cruel cruel letter Thomas by an owl! Saying I'm a witch and must go to this school the owl is following me everywhere".
She said.
And right at that moment an owl was tapping on Tom's window.
" There it is ". She shrieked.
Crawling on his bed hiding behind him.

" Make it go ". She said gripping his shoulders.
She was really fortunate that she was Rarba.

" Let me see the letter Rarba".

Shakily she took out the letter from her dress skirts.
Handing it to him , he saw it.
A grin was making it's way on Toms face.
She got to be with him , in his new world.
Looking upon her he half saw why she was shaken up.
All her life she could do these kind of weird things all her life and as seen by her father called witch and like him forbidden to enter holy places.
Then she gets a letter saying that her behaviour was normal and that there was a school for them.
If that old man hadn't come personally he might have been in the same state.
Soothing down her hair that was puffing up he said.

" You're a witch Rarba ".