S2 Chapter 27: The Battle At Sunset!!

Start from the beginning

Lane: Now burn in the flames of the abyss!!

*Adeona kept its onslaught going but it was utterly useless as Lucifer was blocking them all*

Athena: If this keeps up.. Adeona won't have enough power to keep its attacks going and it'll go out in a spin finish!!

*Lucifer deals its final blow and Adeona goes reeling as it comes to a screeching halt*

Athena: N-No way..

Referee: Emperor Lucifer, Spin Finish! 1 Point is awarded to Lane Valhalla!

*The crowd cheers loudly and Athena looked at Lucifer who was still spinning in the stadium*

Athena: Emperor Flame huh? It uses its momentum in the center to create a vortex of flames which can suck out the stamina of any bey regardless of the rotation.. it's gonna be tough but there has to be a way to beat it.

Lane: I won't destroy you just yet, i'm having too much fun toying with you and i'll continue to do so until i feel it is necessary to break you at last.

Athena: You're seriously not gonna try that, not in front of hundreds of people.

Lane: Oh i don't care what the world thinks of what i'm about to do, i don't need their approval and i especially don't need yours since either way, you are the victim. I genuinely wonder if Adeona is ready to die? Spriggan, Fafnir, Achilles, Longinus and more, i know for a fact they weren't.

*Athena could feel her blood boiling. She had never been this mad in her life, her flare began to glow and it burned all around her! Her eyes began to glow with a purple light!*

Athena: I won't let you hurt them again! If i have to break Lucifer to ensure that then i will!

Lane: You ought to leave the destroying to me, you aren't cut out for that life.

Referee: Third Battle!!!

Athena: We'll end this battle right here with a burst, i won't let you hurt anybody else and i mean it!!

Referee: Ready Set!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Both beys land in the stadium once again and Lucifer took the center as it geared up for its new special move*

Lane: Emperor Flame now!!

*Lucifers hellish flames glowed to life as they swirled in a vortex like motion. Adeona comes charing in for the blow as its objective was to get Lucifer out of the center*

Athena: You know what to do Adeona! Send Lucifer flying!!

*Adeona clashes with Lucifer with full strength and bolts of purple and white surge throughout the stadium as the fierce clash was causing a vicious storm of light to erupt from the stadium*

Lane: It's no use, you'll just burn to ash like before!!

*Adeona gets sent flying back and it slams into the wall from the hard hit. Adeona returned to the stadium as all of its stamina was gone*

Athena: Tch...

*Adeona lost all of its stamina as it slowed down and stopped spinning once again*

Referee: Emperor Lucifer, Spin Finish! Lane Valhalla earns another point!!

Lane: Come on, at least try to put up a fight!

*Athena was starting to get frustrated from Lanes taunt, her bey started to glow with a soothing aura in order to calm her down*

Athena: Adeona.. Yeah, we'll win the next battle for sure!

Lane: Calmed down already? Well let's see how calm you are in the next battle!!