Intermission Part 50 of this book

*Slides in*

I am proud of myself for getting the one-shot done in a few days, although I felt really tired finishing it lol xD.

Also I'm surprised no one had caught onto something that I hid in plain sight 

I'll quickly explain the one-shot more clearly;

It was orginally supposed to go after the next segment I'm still planning (Since I only got most of the first chapter done and not much of the rest of the segment) but since I needed something to inspire me I decided to do this one-shot early :>

As entailed in the one-shot; it is in fact two years ahead from 'The Trial's' end, as evident from Oompa's statements and the fact Nadwe is two years old instead of barely one. I also wanted to add as many small foreshadowing events into this part to try and give people some ideas and perspective on what might happen later down the line. The only one who I hadn't written for in this one-shot is Wictoria; who is away on a mysterious business trip at the time.

It has familiar character pairings (I.E. OofxTbvg, Laff/Nadwe and Woolfster/Dino) and I encorperated a couple of new pairings I haven't done yet (Oompa/The Furries, Joocie/Tbh/Blaza, Shroobz/Syce.)

Speaking of;

I was really excited to write for Syce and Shroobz in this part; since I wanted to shed more light on what their relationship really is. They're both a couple of roommates with nothing much more to them; but Shroobz constantly worries about Syce because of his erartic behavior and that he runs a cult that harms more people than he intends to. In retrospect; Syce is aware of his own behavior but has fallen too far down to believe he could be anything better, which is why it surprises him that Shroobz even missed him when he was admitted into the psych ward.

Syce wants to be loved and respected by others, but has gone about it the wrong way and ruined his public apperance to everyone else. And that's why Shroobz worries about him so much; since he knows Syce wants to change but is unable to.

A few other pairings I was excited to write for was Woolfster/Dino and for TbhxJoocie and Blaza. I haven't done much with the two furries so getting to write for them was a really fun thing to do and I might try to include the two more so I can get used to writing for them.

For the trio dynamic I know it was more sided towards Tbh's and Joocie's relationship as it seems to have finally worked itself out (hopefully) and how included Blaza has become in their relationship; being someone who would be there to cheer Joocie up when Tbh did something stupid.

I can't wait to get the next segement to be written since it is the last segement before a huge time skip of three years, where I will be able to tell more defined stories with Nadwe being older than a few months :>

But for now I'm gonna try to get good sleep since I am like really tired lol, so unlike for 'The Trial' it really might be a few days before I publish anything

Stay tuned for more! :>

*Edit*

HOLY COW A NUMBER ONE SLOT LETS GOOOOOO