●・ 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ・●

Start from the beginning

"C'mon", he took her hand and started walking. The place was deserted, completely empty. She realized she had ben biting her lip and then tried to relax.

It's not that she didn't trust him, but why were there here? Walking in an empty street and turning on a corner.

They arrived.

"You didn't!", she gasped and Yeonjun just intertwined their fingers again and led her inside the bookstore.

"Most of them are used, but they are completely purchasable. So I decided to bring you here and then drink some coffee on the café that's on the second floor", he scratched his neck.

"This is perfect", she mumbled and pecked his cheek softly. "Thank you", she smiled. He did too, and they spent some time chatting and looking for books they could buy.

Yeonjun picked some, a poetry one and a fantasy one. Ara picked a thriller, another poetry one and a romance one.

After they purchased them, they sat at the balcony of the second floor café, and sipped on their coffees.

"This was the best date ever", she smiled and let him hold her closer.

"Are you saying so because it was, or because you don't want to hurt my feelings? If you didn't like it I can totally take it. I–"

She took his cheeks on her hands, the coffee aroma dancing in between them, and she placed a small peck on his lips. But just as she was about to separate their faces, Yeonjun snaked his hands around her waist, pulling her closer to his chest and deepening the kiss.

Ara's heart was thumping loudly and it skipped a beat when Yeonjun smiled into the kiss. He pecked her lips a little after their lips parted, and he smiled.

"What?", she asked after a while of him looking at her with a knowing look.

"You're definitely whipped for me", he giggled and she smacked his chest lightly.

But she didn't deny it, because it was true. She was completely whipped.

 She was completely whipped