●・ 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ・●

Start from the beginning

"I'm nervous, Tae", she mumbled, nibbling on her lip.

"I can tell", he smacked her hand and she looked up at him with a puzzled expression. "Don't bite your lips, they will dry and he won't want to kiss you"

"You think so?", her eyes were now round with wonder. Taehyun sighed.

"Just don't do it anymore", he then placed her head so he could start working on her braids. "I'm pretty sure he'd kiss you even if you had sandpaper instead of lips".

"That wouldn't be nice".

"That's how much he likes you", he countered and then they both fell silent. Taehyun working on the perfect braid, and Ara over thinking about, well, everything.

She liked to think it was a talent of hers. Overthink. She would sometimes come up with so many scenarios in her head, she was sure she could write a ten-volume saga of books and still have ideas pending.

"Okay, you're ready", he sounded so proud of himself. Ara got up from the floor, patting her bum because she'd been on it way too long, and when she looked at herself, she was mesmerized.

"I'm gonna have you style my hair from now on", she turned around and hugged Taehyun.

"Don't count on it", he giggled and she rolled her eyes with a small smile. "Now go and steal that heart", he patted her bum and she giggled, taking her small purse and walking out of the changing room.

And there he was: Yeonjun. In all his beauty, waiting for her. It almost felt like a movie, a slow-motion scene in which the male lead turns his head to look at the female lead, the music low in the background, but a melody that would be stuck to the viewer's mind nonetheless.

He would become breathless, looking at the female lead walking shyly towards him with a small smile on her face and little doe eyes, waiting for his approval. Her heart would be thumping loudly, so loud indeed the music would be now replaced with thumping sounds in the background.

But none of that happened.

She tripped. Of course she would trip because she hadn't tied her laces. Don't blame her, she was super excited because of her incoming date.

And no, it wasn't Yeonjun who caught her, she literally fell on top of Taehyun, who wasn't paying attention either, and they both ended up on the floor. The oldest had wide eyes and was biting his lip with a smile tugging on them, his brows furrowed. Ara was no different, her cheeks a deep hue of pink, and a small, shy smile creeping on her face.

"I didn't think I would have you falling for me this easy", Yeonjun helped her up and she hid her face on his chest, the boy giggling and hugging her softly. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah", was the only thing she could say.

So Yeonjun smiled widely, intertwined their fingers, and walked her towards the bus station. She pursed her lips at the evening breeze, Yeonjun picking up on her scrunched up nose, and he took a sweater of his from his backpack, handing it to her.

"I don't–"

"You will need it", he mumbled. She then nodded and put it on, Yeonjun's chest puffing out at the mere idea of having her stealing his hoodies from now on.

They hopped on the bus, Ara asking incessantly about their destination, but he would not give any details off.

Then, they had arrived and Ara's brow was shot up. She had a strange look in her eyes, because this was not what she had expected.

"Huh, you sure we're in the right place?", she looked towards him and by the look in his eyes and the little smile playing on his lips, she realized that they were definitely right.