♡•𝑆.𝑀𝑔•♡

Start from the beginning

I look down at my lap, feeling my face grow redder and redder, the longer he stared at me.
"Y/N, you're not in high school anymore, you need to take responsibility." He says sighing, as he combed his hand through his hair.
"I care about each and every one of you, and I hate to see you fail. Espically on my account."
I felt my throat run dry.
'Why, why, why. I hate this so much, but I also love it...' I think.
I hated that I found the simple action of him running his hands through his hair to be attractive. I hated him for making me feel this way.
Mr. Song notices my contemplation and smirks.
He leans closer and looks me in the eyes.
"What, did you like that?"
My face goes even redder.
I avert eye contact with my teacher in front of me.
"N-No...shut up." I stutter out.
"Oh really? Hmm, because the blush on your cheeks is saying otherwise Y/N." He teases me with that deep voice of his.
I feel heat begin to pool between my legs.
"I Also know you wear these outfits for me. Showing off your ass to me. You must love dressing like a slut for your, what...teacher? How pathetic."
He tilts my chin up to look at him. His degrading words make me swallow any words I had to say.
"Come on." He pats the desk, signaling me to sit on it. "I'll show you what happens when you don't study in my class."
I don't have the words or energy to argue with him, so I just comply and take a seat on the desk.
He walks around and stands in front of me.
"Now, before I do anything, are you alright with this, darling?" He asks me. Making sure I wasn't uncomfortable.
I think that was probably the hottest thing he could do.
It honestly just turned me on more.
"Yes, I want this." I say, probably a little too needy, but why should I give a shit.
"Good. Let me go lock the door."
With that, he gets up and heads to the door.
"Oh, Y/N, be a good girl and strip for me, then bend over the desk, keep the skirt on."
"Yes...Mr...Song...?" I say, not really sure what to call him.
'This feels weird.' I think.
"Just call me Mingi." He says.
I nod, and start stripping my shirt off, along with my bra.
I bend over the desk, my panties and ass on full display to him.
Mingi walks back over to me, seeing me in a vulnerable position, bent over for him.
He runs his hands down my back, bringing it over my ass, and squeezing it.
The unexpected squeeze makes me gasp.
Mingi just chuckles and pulls up my skirt, so he has more access to me.
"I think you deserve to be punished for not studying or doing your work, Y/N."
I could just picture the evil smirk on his face.
"Y-Yes, I deserve it. Make me a good girl again Mingi."
I fully give into him, not even caring how needy or pathetic I sound. I just wanted him to ruin me.
I hear him take just his belt off, and I bite my lip, knowing what was about to happen.
"How many do you think you should you get princess?" Mingi asks, rubbing the belt along the back of my thighs, teasing me with the cold leather.
"T-Ten." I say, focusing on the cold sensation the belt left on my thighs and ass. Anticipating when it was going to come down on me.
"Oh, no, no, no, I think fifteen will do you good. I'm not going easy on you." Mingi says, his voice dropping to a lower pitch.
Having his deep voice right in my ear made me even more turned on (if that was even possible).

Before I could say anything, I heard a snap and felt a stinging pain on the back of my thigh.
"Count, princess." Mingi says, bringing down the belt again.
"O-one." I whimper out.
Loving the pain coursing through my right thigh.

Once he was finally finished with all fifteen, my ass was red and numb.
He picks me up and sits me back up on the desk.
"Lay back beautiful. You're not allowed to cum unless I tell you. Understood?"
"Yes, M-Mingi." I quietly moan out from the lingering pain on my ass and thighs.

He slowly pulls my panties down. Mingi props my legs up on his shoulders, so I was completely spread out for him.
Once my panties were removed, he moves his fingers to my clit, slowly rubbing circles, teasing me.
I threw my head back, an instant wave of pleasure washing over me.
He continues playing with my clit, then slowly moves his two fingers to my entrance, pushing them in without a warning.
I let out a moan that was a little bit louder then I wanted it to be.
"Shhh, you need to stay quiet babygirl. You don't want someone to find us, and know how much of a slut you are for me, now do you?" Mingi cocks his head, looking at me with a smug smirk.
I cover my mouth to muffle myself.
Mingi shakes his head, and pulls my hand off my mouth and pins both of them above my head.
"I don't remember telling you to be silent. Uncover your mouth, just keep it down." He warns me.
I just nod and screw my eyes shut from the pleasure.
"M-Mingi I-I'm gonna c-cum...please- Fuck!" I moan out, still loud.
I couldn't really help it.
Mingi slaps my thigh, hard.
"What did I just say." He growls in my ear.
"I-I'm sorry." I whimper out, feeling too good from the pleasure he was giving me.
"I n-need to cum M-Mingi-" I moan out again, quieter this time.
"Good girl for listening and keeping it down, but, if you want to cum then you're going to have to beg harder than that. Come on, I know you can."
"Please, please, please, I need to cum so bad. Mingi please let me cum." I beg with everything in me, which wasn't much. I was already too far gone to resist.
"Mmmm, still no. Hold it like the good girl you are. It was still fun to see you beg for me though, Y/N."
I throw my head back again and choke out a sob, frustrated from the denial of my release.
Mingi pulls his fingers out of me.
I let out a frustrated groan.
"Now, now, none of that."
He pulls his pants and boxers down, stepping out of them.
"Come here and get on your knees princess. Let's see if that mouth of yours is any good." He commands me.
"If you do a good job, then I'll let you cum."
I eagerly get off he desk and kneel in front of him.
I take his dick into my hand, licking the shaft, and kissing the head.
Mingi lets out a groan as I take him in my mouth, my hand stroking what I couldn't fit.
I begin bobbing my head, taking him deeper down my throat. I still wasn't enough to fit all of it.
This man has incredible length and a fair amount of girth.
"I think you can do better than that, sweetheart." Mingi says, gripping at my hair.
He slowly guides my head down further on him, until he was bottomed out in my throat.
This causes me to gag, and I pull off him.
I start coughing a bit and I see the string of saliva connecting my lower lip to the head of his dick.
"God, you sound so good choking and gagging on my dick." He groans. "Let me fuck that pretty mouth of yours."
I feel his dick push past my lips, and enter my mouth.
My eyes roll back at the feeling of him in my throat.
Mingi begins to thrust in and out of my mouth, not holding back. I try not to gag again, feeling him hit the back of my throat.
He lets out a low groan.
"Fuuuck princess. You feel so good." His voice and the given pet name turns me on.

Mingi removes himself from my mouth.
I whine, wanting to taste his release.
"Patience, Y/N, patience."
Mingi gently rubs my cheek.
"Get back up on the desk, baby." He commands me.
I quickly get up and lay back on the desk, again.
Mingi pulls me closer to him.
I could feel him line up with me and push in.
I let out a pornographic moan at the feeling.
Mingi goes to my neck, kissing at it. I could tell that there would be marks left behind.
"You're so beautiful, Y/N. Do you know that?" Mingi compliments me. "I love seeing you come undone. Submitting to me, because you know you'll never win. Such a pretty girl. You drive me crazy, and I love it." He continues kissing and leaving love bites on my neck, shoulders, and chest.
All I could do is lay back and take it. The over whelming feeling of pleasure, taking over me.

Mingi suddenly picks up the pace, going faster and harder.
My release was getting really close again.
"M-Mingi...f-fuck."
"What, beautiful. Gonna cum?" he teases me.
I just nod and hum out a "mhm hm". Biting my lip at the feeling of him pounding into me.
"I'm close too. Let's cum together."
Mingi continues to fuck into me, burying his head into the crook of my neck, still nipping at it.
"Alright darling, cum for me." Mingi says, kissing me on the lips.
I let out another moan, and we both release at the same time, Mingi pulling out of me and cumming on my skirt.
I just lay back on the desk, trying to catch my breath from the amazing sex I just had.
I could hear Mingi pulling his pants back up.
He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me up so I was standing against him.
I wrap my arms around his neck, having to stand on my tippy toes to do so, since he's so damn tall.
"This may be too soon, but I love you
Y/N." Mingi starts. "I know this is probably wrong, but I don't care. Would you be mine?" He asks me, kissing me on the forehead.
"Hmmm, I'll think about it." I say.
He looks surprised, then I could see sadness creeping onto his features.
"Oh, I see." He says, with a disappointed tone.
I quickly pull him into another hug "I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I would love to be yours, Mingi." I mumble into his chest.
He lets out a sigh of relief.
"You should probably cover your skirt since it's all dirty. Here, you can wear my jacket, it's long enough." The boy offers.
"Oh, no, I'm fine. I always have extra clothes incase a situation like this were to ever happen." I smile at him, pulling the pair of black dress pants out of my bag.
"You really are a little slut, huh?" Mingi says teasing me, a smirk evident on his gorgeous face.
"Maybe. But I'm your slut, so it's fine." I reply, teasing him back.
"Have I mentioned how much I love you?" He says laughing.
"You may have mentioned it." I smile at him.
"You still owe me work though. Get it in by next week, sweetheart."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever."
I roll my eyes, and he pulls me into a kiss.

•♡•

2701 words