【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.20┌A sweet interaction┘

Start from the beginning

After that, we all took our time choosing the best ingredients for dinner. Haven't noticed the clock, we continued searching around and playing with the kids. I had the girls linked their hands with each other and one of them was holding my hand, while the boys were in front of me and Sheila doing business, as they called it.

"Holy shit! It is already 3:40."

"WHAT!"
I looked at my phone.

"Guys, it is time for us to go pay and leave isn't it?"

The boys nodded knowingly and led us to the front. After the drive, we successfully got home.

"Aunt Beth is the smartest aunt I've ever seen

"Aunt Beth is the smartest aunt I've ever seen."

"Yes! She counted all the things and had the number in her mind every time we added something new to the cart!"
Liam said smiling and bragging.

"I and my business worker Liam, gave our newest employee a challenge to see if she could work for the company."
Little Han said proudly, and then Liam replied saying,

"Yes. We gave her a limited budget and she quickly choose the best things and told us 'DONE',"

"She looked like Ariel getting her birthday gifts."

"Of course, Beth is smart. You brats after she finished, started running down every hall the shop had, we finished so late because of you. Especially these little girls."

Sheila said angrily while she was getting ready to cook with me.

"It wasn't our fault aunt Sheila. Aunty Beth said we could do whatever we wanted."
Little Olya said firmly.

"Yes. That was the problem!"

"Beth, tell me how are you gonna raise your kid if you're not able to say no to these little demons. Oh my God. I can already imagine the disaster coming."

After realizing what she blurted out, so loudly, everyone heard her, she said,

"If, of course, you ever have kids, which I advise you not to."

"Oh no, if my kid was this cute, I won't ever be able to say no to him."

We both laughed at what I said.

"Yeah right. The problem is there won't be any father disciplining the both of you. I already feel sorry for myself to have to do the job!"

"Oh shut up. Do you think I didn't see you enjoying your time with that blond-haired man at the end of the hallway?"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!"

"Do you think I would ever entrust my son to you?"

We were talking while started taking out the things we bought from the bags.

Everyone was staring at us from the living room, they thought that there was already a child from the way we were talking, but none of them intervened knowing that I would tell them if I wanted to myself.

After that, all of them went outside and left us to cook.

At that time, someone appeared behind me

At that time, someone appeared behind me. Sheila's expression darkened in front of me, and I immediately knew who was behind me.

I felt Damian behind me signaling something at her. And then, with an unsure look on her face, she left.

"What is it Mister Yang wants?"

I said not turning around to look at his face. It was the last thing I wanted to see after such a good day.

I didn't want him to ruin my mood.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°