【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.15┌THE Damian Yang?┘

Start from the beginning

He then stopped to catch his breath before saying,

"I didn't want to kill her Beth. I swear to you. Back then we three were friends, of course, you didn't like me at all. But I had this big crush on you. She was my only friend and we often talked about you. You were this crazy little lady at 12 years old of age. I was the only one there knowing your real age. Everybody thought you girls were over sixteen. But I knew better. These men were disgusting. I knew what was happening. But... What was I supposed to do? I was stupid enough believing the bastard called my father. We both liked you very much. I didn't mean to hurt her, after I knew she liked me I tried my best not to bring anything up again. I-"

He didn't know? He knew and didn't believe? I just can't do this anymore-

"Beth listen to me!"

"TOM! Stop it! Weren't it for you, she wouldn't be so sad and taken advantage of by your father. You could have done something to help her! But you chose not to. What kind of person does that make you? And now you're saying you what? You like me?! Oh my god! It's not that you didn't know what these men were doing to the poor little girls. It wasn't only me! TOM MATTHEWS. YOU-!"

I launched at him once more, but this time he caught me. I was crying again, not able to find myself. I needed to somehow sober up of this nightmare. I hit his chest with suck strength, I could feel every punch in his breath, he didn't flinch.

"NO! You asshole. Why? WHY?"

I was out of it, I didn't realize he had hugged me again.

"I- I didn't mean it like that Beth and you know it. I-"

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MEAN IT THEN?"

I pulled away, we were still" holding hands. He looked straight into my eyes.

"You know that whatever affection there was, was just child's play."

"Child's play? Is that what you think of her? A child's play?"

He had gotten me so worked up that I slapped his face. He turned his head spitting out blood. He whipped the blood off his lips while looking at me, Implying we should take this elsewhere, and I nodded leading him away from there.

"Beth?" Sheila asked timidly.

"Do not worry Sheila, I won't kill him. Tom, you should thank her for saving your ass. But I won't let you hurt her like Stella."

I then started walking after Tom.

"You are not going anywhere together."

A low husky voice sounded from the depths of the room.

"You two are not going anywhere together."

Damian exclaimed with a firm and distant tone. He was still sitting on the couch watching the scene. I glared at him and I felt my gaze darkening on him, if he spoke another word I'd kill him, or get myself killed.

"Damian, I am sorry but this is important, I can't grant your request this time."

I looked at Tom and then nodded, indicating it was time to go. His hand waved slowly in the air, as if calling someone out. After that, a dozen of bodyguards stood in our way.

"I said, you are not to go anywhere alone with her."

"Damian Yang!"

Tom warned firmly, causing a warning growl to escape from Damian's lips.

When I heard that name, realization hit me hard in the face. Like a two hundred pound slap. When his name came out of Tom's mouth, I thought about where I heard it before.

Since even Tom came out being a Matthewes', Damian YANG?

Was I wrong?

Damian Yang was the best businessman in the country and abroad. Damian is THE Damian Yang? At just only 26 years old he achieved to be the first in the business department. The tabloids were dying to get a glimpse of his handsome face. And he was hiding here? What is my luck to meet him? Why is thins happening to me?

Damian Yang was the most powerful man there was. He was actually royal, he and his family.BWhich meant Old Olya and Old Han were...

The Yangs. I got myself involved with the Yangs.

The Yang industry had all of the best employees in the world on their companies. Damian Yang was head of the underworld mafia council, and also the most famous's industry's leader. From what I'd heard he was the scariest and most difficult person to associate with. What he said was law. No one dared disregard him.

Now everything makes sense. The attitude of a spoiled prince, of a heartless man, and a cold blooded murderer. But I wasn't having any of his bullshit.

I didn't care at that time. I did what I shouldn't have.

I should be scared of him and I knew that. Tom and Andrew were scared and they took a step back from both of us.

"Okay, Beth. Let's leave it for some other time when we both calm down. Is that okay with you?"

"NOT A CHANCE IN HELL, COWARD. I am leaving this shit show RIGHT NOW!"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 I am leaving this shit show RIGHT NOW!"°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°