𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 66: 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗

Shamir's POV

As Rebecca-chan lies on the ground sobbing

"Why did you suddenly broke down?!"Luffy asked as I sighed

"Get a hint, idiot!"I said as Rebecca-chan cried

"My friend will soon die"Rebecca-chan said as I looked at her, me and Luffy finds such shocking news very strange, though finds that the fact that the toy is alive in the first place is even stranger.

"Just as every other newcomer to Dressrosa, cannot fully understand. The toys in the country are treated the same as people, capable of befriending the friendless, becoming brothers to those without brothers, and becoming lovers to the loveless. The toys and humans are not allowed to live amongst one another, which I find confusing. Ever since my mother died 10 years ago, Mr. Soldier out of grief and kindness began to raise me as his own"Rebecca-chan said as I looked at her and her past is getting to me, I haven't met my parents. Gatz then announces that the arena has been fixed, while the other gladiator prisoners tell Rebecca-chan that the upcoming D block battle royale will soon begin. Me and Rebecca-chan noticed Luffy eating his spilled food off of the ground.

"Although I spilled my food in the scuffle earlier, I eat it anyway as an apology to you for having to pay for my food, it delicious"Luffy said as I smiled, as Rebecca-chan enters the arena. Luffy grabs my hand and he looks at me

"I have an important matter to tell you"Luffy said as I nodded and he smiled

"Okay, but what is about?"I asked and he smiled

"I'll tell you!"Luffy said as I looked at him, Gatz then announces her arrival as people jeer and scream at her. Rebecca-chan then hopes for the future. Luffy and I are angered

"Shs is a nice person!"Luffy and I said

"Everyone despises her because of her grandfather, the former King who destroyed the country many years ago"one of the prisoner gladiators said as I looked at him and he continued his story. We left as I was talking with Luffy.

"So about what I had important to say to you, I know it is quite shocking but I have another brother you see"Luffy said as I looked at him

"Another....brother?"I asked and he nods

"I haven't told anyone about this to the crew yet but that brother, his name is Sabo and he....he died when I was little. Sabo is like you....he is kind, generous, and I saw him through you. You are brave just like him, but Sha-chan is still Sha-chan! I love you just the way you are and not because you resemble my older brother"Luffy said as I blushed, geez. We squeezed into the crowd and then we are spotted by Bartolomeo, who screams and cries in admiration on finding us.

"Geez, this is another confession, Luffy...."I said and he smiled

"Hehe, Sabo will surely like you as my wife!"Luffy said as I blushed yet again, I sighed and smiled. A lot of things happened again and Luffy is calling while laughing to Zoro and Kin'emon through a window, I sighed. As me and Luffy are talking with Zoro and Kin'emon about everything going on, I noticed a man approaching us from the side, saying he finally found us. The person is about to attack us, claiming it is nothing personal, but he is doing it to become one of the leaders of the Donquixote Family.

'Bellamy the Hyena....' I thought as I prepared myself and begins to back out, I of course was relieved and continued talking to Zoro and Kin'emon. Luffy and I meets with Zoro and Kin'emon at the Colosseum

"How did you not invite me to participate at the tournament?"Zoro asked and I chuckled, I noticed some marine sees through Zoro's disguise. Kin'emon calls Sanji-kun via Den Den Mushi, who in turn calls Usopp, so that all the Straw Hat Pirates can have a meeting and discuss our stories so far.