Chapter 121-125

CHAPTER 121

Lu Lin called several servants and visited several villages in Sha county. Many of the farmers in Sha county had already built Kang. However, some of them were too poor to build Kang and had to work.

Seeing this, Lu Lin gave money to some poor people who could not afford to build Kang.

Although some people think that Lu Lin did this to win the hearts of the people, no matter what, Lu Lin made many villagers very grateful to him.

Looking at Lu Lin's justice, the patrolmen divided up a group of people to help Lu Lin, which saved Lu Lin a lot of energy.

Ji yun'an saw that Lu Lin was so considerate of the villagers that he couldn't help looking at Lu Lin with new eyes. "My Lord, I didn't expect that you were still very righteous!"

Lu Lin looked at Ji yun'an and said with a smile: "of course, since I am a parent official, I have to think for the people, Ji Shao! You come from an extraordinary family. You should have a bright future and put your mind on the right path. "

Ji yun'an's face turned red and said in secret: he climbed the corner once. It seems that he can't wash away the stigma of climbing the corner. It's too late to repent!

Ji yun'an took a deep breath and said: "several uncles in the army, let me thank you for your kindness in giving kneepads."

Lu Lin waved his hand and said, "this is nothing."

One hundred knee protectors are too few. However, they have solved the urgent problem. Lu Lin plans to add another 200 in the near future. Kneepad, that is, some cotton and coarse cloth, is not worth much. If we can get the favor of the patrol camp, it would be the best.

Ji yun'an said seriously: "it's nothing for adults, but it's also a big help for the uncle in the barracks."

Sha county has a vast land and few people. There are still many wasteland. Lu Lin circled a piece of wasteland near the county government. He noted that Chen Xiaomi's famous land was wasteland. Occasionally, several villagers' land was circled, and Lu Lin spent a little money to get rid of it, but nothing happened. Even those villagers who had been rowed away felt lucky that the wasteland could be exchanged for money.

Ji yun'an to Chen wheat, said: "county magistrate circle so much to do?"

Ji yun'an felt that he was getting more and more confused. If he wanted to know something, he could only set up a pair of words.

Chen wheat raised his head and gave Ji yun'an a stupid look, "enclosure, of course, is to plant delicious."

Ji yun'an frowned and said, "what kind of delicious food? Who will plant it

Chen wheat puffed his cheek and said, "please plant it."

Ji yun'an Sha county has a small population here. Where would anyone like to help with farming!

Chen wheat gave Ji yun'an a, you silly eyes way: "of course is to invite people to plant, as long as the money is good."

Ji yun'an

Lu Lin went to the backyard, Qin family father and son, are in accordance with Lu Lin's instructions, the various parts of the Qu Yuan plow to assemble.

"My Lord, it's already installed. Please have a look, isn't it?" Qin Yi is eager to try.

Lu Lin looked at the assembled Quyuan plow and said, "almost. That's it. How many pieces have you made?"

"Four, but the rest hasn't been assembled. If all of them are assembled, there should be ten." Qin Yi Road Lu Lin nodded, way: "that line, tomorrow a few mules, lead out to turn over the ground."

Lu Lin thought to himself: it's time to take the livestock out for a walk. It will take a lot of fodder to feed them.

Although there are no crops planted in this winter, it is necessary to turn over the land. If the foundation is not well laid in this winter, the crops planted in this spring will not grow well.

The next day, Chen Mai went with Qin Lang and four other farmers to the field with mules. Ji yun'an followed Chen Mai to the field to watch.

Ji yun'an looked at a few people. Under the guidance of Qin Lang, he plowed the ground and was surprised.

"What is this?" Ji yun'an looks at Chen Mai excitedly and asks.

Ji yun'an looked at the ground which was plowed easily and thought: this thing is wonderful. With this thing, this kind of land will be much easier. However, it looks very complicated. I'm afraid it's not cheap.

Chen wheat white Ji Yun an one eye, some disdain way: "this is what, you don't know, this is a cart! You see, this can be pushed by hand. "

Ji yun'an nodded and said, "it's a cart!"

Before Ji yun'an, he had been watching Lu Lin busy in the county government. Ji yun'an thought that Lu Lin was tossing something as tempting and degenerate as a rocking chair. Unexpectedly, Lu Lin was tossing out a cart that benefits the country and the people. Ji yun'an couldn't help but look at Lu Lin with new eyes.

With this, farming can be much easier.

Ji yun'an thought to himself: there are still a lot of vacant wasteland in Sha county. With this tool, we can reclaim more wasteland.

A few farmers marveled at the function of the Quyuan plow, and attracted a lot of onlookers.With Qin Lang's consent, a few farmers went up to test it. The utility of "handcart" made many farmers marvel.

Time, "wheelbarrow" reputation, quickly spread in Shaxian.

The farmer's mind is still very flexible. Many farmers soon think of the carpenters and blacksmiths who were invited to the county government. They wonder if they can hire someone to make such a tool. With such a tool, they should be able to reclaim more wasteland. Unfortunately, the parts of the "cart" are made by several carpenters and blacksmiths, but they don't need to be replaced However, this combination was not done by several people. Several people were at a loss about the combined "handcart" and did not understand that the parts they made would become such farm tools.

Lu Lin reclaimed the land for a while and called the "cart" back.

Lu Lin wakes up from a nap and finds that the reputation of "handcart" has spread. Lu Lin doesn't quite understand how this piece of Yuanli turns into "handcart" at once, and people are still convinced by the name. At this point, Lu Lin doesn't change his name, so he is wrong.

That night, Lu Lin welcomed the patrol camp.

Seeing the people coming, Lu Lin thought: sometimes the news here spreads very fast.

"Report it to me?" Lu Lin asked.

Liu Yun nodded and said, "yes! As soon as you come to Lu county magistrate, you have developed this kind of farm tool. You should report it to the emperor for your contribution to the country. This farm tool is so easy to use that it should be rewarded or even promoted without any accident. "

Lu Lin picked an eyebrow and said, "I'm just a small county magistrate."

Lu Lin thought to himself: he's just a seven grade sesame official. A wave can drown him. I'm afraid it's not his credit to report this to the higher authorities. Maybe it's also a scandal.

Ji Chengkang guessed what Lu Lin was thinking and said with a smile, "if Lu county magistrate wants to, I can report it on his behalf."

Lu Lin's report needs to be reviewed one by one. Ji Chengkang's officials are relatively large, and Ji's family has a bigger official in the imperial court. It's relatively easy to report.

Lu Lin nodded and said, "if so, it's better. This thing is developed by the patrol battalion."

Ji Chengkang frowned and said, "no merit, no salary. How can I do this?"

As long as the people of the Ji family report this, even if it is made by Lu Lin, they can also get some benefits from it. Lu Lin is also a great person to take the patrol camp in this world.

Lu Lin laughs and says: "I'm a new official. I'm afraid I'll be envied. I'm afraid. If Lord Lu is afraid of taking risks, I'll say it's your research. I'll send someone from the patrol camp to help."

Ji Chengkang had no choice but to smile. He thought to himself: Lu Lin is so timid and still in officialdom. However, Lu Lin's worries are reasonable. He accepted Lu Lin's kindness. Lu Lin nodded and said, "if so, it would be better."

Ji Chengkang asked Lu Lin for a cart to be sent to Kyoto as soon as possible.

Instead of giving the car directly, Lu Lin gave Ji Chengkang two parts of the trolley and taught him how to assemble them.

Ji Chengkang praises Lu Lin's thoughtfulness. It's much more convenient to transport parts than a truck. Moreover, even if someone grabs them on the road, they don't know what they do.

Lu Lin discussed the details with Ji Chengkang and Liu Yun, and talked about it for more than an hour. Liu Yun came out of the County Yamen and couldn't help looking at Lu Lin with new eyes.

"General, the magistrate of Lu county is not simple!"

Ji Chengkang nodded and said: "before, I heard what dolls and toys he had made in Linzhen. They were all sensational things. I didn't expect that he could make such good things. If this cart could be promoted, the farmers would be blessed."

Liu Yun nodded and said, "yes, general, it's not too late. It's better to send it to Kyoto as soon as possible."

Ji Chengkang nodded and said, "not bad."

Liu Yun holds his chin, and there is a flash of light in his eyes. It's a great achievement to handle the cart well, and it should be good for Ji Chengkang's promotion in the future.

After Ji Chengkang left, Lu Lin thought that this thing would spread after it was sent to Kyoto. Before that, he could make more trolleys. Lu Lin signed contracts with several carpenters and blacksmiths. Within a few years, if he needed it, several people would give him priority to work, and the things he made could not be passed on to Ji Cheng When Kang dealt with it, Lu Lin left it behind.

Lu Lin found a blacksmith in the village to make a mandarin duck pot. In winter, several people gathered around to eat hot pot.

Chen wheat stretched out his chopsticks, picked a quail egg from the pot, lifted it to the air, and fell into the pot.

Chen wheat not to scratch again to clip, quail eggs fall into the pot again, repeated several times.

Several unsuccessful, Chen wheat and quail eggs seem to be on the bar, red eyes, seems to be aggressive.Ji yun'an fished out the quail eggs and gave them to Chen Mai, who showed a smile contentedly.

Yuanbao holds a bowl and sucks noodles.

Yuanbao doesn't like noodles in clear soup, but Yuanbao has a good heart for noodles with spicy oil. Yuanbao can eat a small bowl by himself.

Lu Lin fished a few potato chips to eat, and Chen Xiaomi fished a few pieces of tofu.

No matter how many times he ate hot pot, Ji yun'an was amazed at this novel food. On the one hand, Ji yun'an felt that Lu Lin really knew how to enjoy it and was too degenerate. On the other hand, he was addicted to the delicacy of hot pot.

Lu Lin shrunk and said, "it's much colder than Lin town in winter here."

Ji yun'an looks at Lu Lin with slight disdain in his heart. Ji yun'an says in secret: a man is not afraid of the cold. What's more, the room is not really cold. Ji yun'an, who originally looked at Lu Lin with great respect because of the "cart", has a lower impression of Lu Lin.

Lu Lin regards Ji yun'an as a child with a secondary illness, and doesn't care much about Ji yun'an's impression of him.