Chapter 116-120

CHAPTER 116

Lu Lin and others finally settled down. It's winter.

Chen Xiaomi and Lu Lin were talking in the room when there was a knock on the door.

Lu Lin frowned and said, "it's strange. Who will come here so late?"

Chen Xiaocai's impatient voice came, "big brother, big brother, it's not good, there's a thief in the house, there's a thief in the house!"

Chen Xiaomi opened the door, looked at Chen Xiaocai and said, "what's the matter?"

Chen Xiaocai some excited way: "a Padawan ran to wheat's room, but was knocked down by wheat and caught."

Lu Lin was surprised and said, "it's not easy to talk nonsense, dengtuzi. Wheat is just a bean sprout. Most of the thieves think that wheat is a weak place when they see it live alone, so they break through it from his side. "

However, it's amazing that wheat has caught people. It has the style of Chen Xiaomi fighting tigers.

Chen Xiaocai frowned and said, "brother Lin, you can't let this guy go easily!" Lu Lin frowned and said in secret: it's time to recruit some yamen servants, otherwise they would be touched in the middle of the night.

"I'll see." Lu Lin's stuffy way.

Lu Lin came out and saw a kid with his hands tied back. The kid looked at the crowd fiercely. Wheat sat on the man's back and crushed the kid to the ground.

"No face." Wheat stretched out a chubby hand, pinched the ear of the bearer and picked it up.

The little devil on the ground may feel too shameful, and his face is a bit loveless.

Lu Lin saw wheat's action and twitched. Wheat actually sat on the back of the apprentice. It was too much.

"Why don't you pull people apart? "Lu Lin looks at Qin Yi and whispers.

Qin Yi embarrassed way: "pull, wheat young master, afraid of people to run, sat up again."

The kid on the ground, hearing Qin Yi's words, his face is full of shame and embarrassment.

Lu Lin Injustice, although wheat is just a kid, but the local etiquette is strict, we still need to discuss with wheat about the problem of male giving and receiving.

"Lingo, I caught it." Chen wheat pointed to the body under the imp, elated way.

Lu Lin rubbed Chen wheat's head and said with a smile: "wheat is really powerful."

"What are you doing in my brother's room in the middle of the night? Do you want to do something wrong? " Chen Xiaomi is a bit grumpy.

The boy blushed and said, "he's not like Shuanger." He thought it was a kid's room.

Chen wheat stood up, puffed his cheek and kicked the boy. Who don't look like Shuanger.

The boy blushed and said, "I didn't think you were Shuanger."

"Weak, not like a kid." Chen wheat came forward to kick the boy again.

The boy was both shy and angry when he was kicked. However, he may worry that Chen Mai is a "weak" pair, but he didn't say much.

When the boy touched it, he thought that he was a boy living in the East chamber, but he turned out to be a Shuanger. However, this Shuanger doesn't look like Shuanger very much, and his strength doesn't look like Shuanger. He would not have been so easy to catch, but by candlelight, he accidentally found a little flower on the other side's forehead. Surprised by the identity of the other side's Shuanger, he was caught by this little Shuanger.

Lu Lin looked at the boy and said, "what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" The boy was a little embarrassed and said, "I heard that the new county magistrate has come. I haven't seen him before, so I'll have a look."

"Come and see me in the middle of the night?" Lulin road.

The boy blushed and suddenly said, "I'm not here to steal."

Lu Lin looked at the boy helplessly and said, "is that right? Not to steal. What's that for? " It's not robbery. It's robbery.

The boy lowered his head and did not speak.

Lu Lin looked at the clothes on the boy and said, "you don't look like a child who has no money. How can you be careless? Which family are you from? Who are the parents? "

The boy bit his teeth and didn't speak.

Lu Lin took a look at the boy and said, "don't you tell me?" Are you ashamed of coming out without telling your family.

Chen Xiaocai looked at Lu Lin and said angrily, "brother Lin, this guy has an unknown origin and speaks in a secretive way. It should not be a good thing. Should we lock this guy up?"

"I'm not a bad person," he said

Chen Xiaocai chuckled and said, "if you break into an empty house in the middle of the night, you still have the face to say that you are not a bad person. Do you think you are not a bad person if you come here to steal things without success?"

Young man lying on the ground, want to explain what, and do not know how to explain, had to shut up.

Lu Lin shook his head and said, "it's just a kid. Lock up first and ask which one tomorrow."

Chen Xiaocai nodded and said, "it's OK."

Lu Lin is just a kid who does mischief. It's not easy for Lu Lin to let people sleep in the prison. He asks Qin Yi to take people back to the side yard and watch them.Looking at the boy, Qin Lang sighed, shook his head and said, "young master, you don't seem to have no money. How can you have such a bad problem?"

The teenager may have suffered too much and didn't argue with Qin Lang.

Deal with the kid's affairs, Lu Lin and Chen Xiaomi go back to the bedroom.

Chen Xiaomi stuffy way: "this smelly boy, too shameful."

Lu Lin touched his chin and said, "this boy doesn't look like he is short of money."

Chen Xiaomi snorted and said, "that's the trouble. I don't know what he's here for. I can't learn well if I have money at home." I'm not sure it's a stampede. If you take this small one down, it will probably attract old people.

Lu Lin frowned and said, "we should pay attention to this safety problem. It is said that the former county magistrate could not go on because he was covered with sacks in the middle of the night." Lu Lin felt that he had to take precautions. This dead child dares to touch him in the middle of the night. The others don't know what to do.

Chen Xiaomi some indignant way: "you say, how to deal with this smelly boy?"

Lu Lin thought about it and said, "let's talk about it tomorrow." I'm just a kid. I don't know what's behind it. It's not light or heavy.

Before Lu Lin can figure out how to deal with the boy who broke into the empty door, Chen Mai has already figured it out.

Lu Lin wakes up and looks at the kid pushing the mill in the yard, picking his eyebrows.

"Qin Yi, what's the matter?" Lu Lin asks Qin Yi.

"Master wheat, he came early in the morning and called people away, and then it was like this." Qin Yi said something funny.

Chen Mai sat on one side of the chair, staring at the new kid pushing the mill.

Lu Lin rubbed his nose secretly. At first, everyone tried to do the work. Later, no one wanted to do it.

Now Chen Mai has found a free laborer!

Talent, absolutely talent.

It was too late yesterday, and Lu Lin didn't have time to take a good look at the kid who broke into the empty door. However, he felt that the kid was pretty pretty and didn't look like a criminal. If it was true that people couldn't be seen, Lu Lin said to Chen Mai: "wheat, let him push the mill!"

Chen wheat nodded and said, "we are not interested in pushing and grinding these days. No one will play with me."

After working for a long time, Rao Shi and Chen Mai have no interest in this grinding task. However, Chen Mai is still very interested in all kinds of food made of tofu, so he brings in empty door kids to work as free laborers.

Lu Lin nodded and thought to himself: this kid broke into the empty door in the middle of the night, mostly with bad intentions. It's good to keep this guy as a coolie, just to teach this smelly boy a lesson.

"In that case, he'll be in your charge until his family comes." Lulin road.

Chen Mai clapped his hands and said, "that's a good feeling!"

The boy looked at Chen Mai with a depressed face.

Chen wheat inserted waist, glared at the young man, said: "what to see, quickly grind beans."

The young man looked at Chen wheat and said, "you little pair are so fierce."

The boy thought to himself: it is said that the magistrate is a hen pecked man, and his brother-in-law is so fierce that his husband is not a good friend.

Chen wheat is full of ferocious Yi Yi tooth, way: "dare to be lazy, don't give you a meal."

Young man: The little pair is so fierce that they can't get married.

"Here comes your man, my Lord." Qin Lang nodded to Lu Lin and said, "please come in."

Hearing the conversation between Lu Lin and Qin Lang, the boy takes a look in the direction of landing Lin. he looks back at Lu Lin and lowers his head.

"My Lord." Luo Yuan followed several adults to come in.

Luo Yuan has been looking for work in the village. Seeing that he is popular, Qin Yi hired him as his exclusive guide.

Lu Lin pointed to the boy and asked, "Xiao Yuan, do you know him?" Hearing Lu Lin's words, the young man's heart suddenly hung up.

Luo Yuan looked at the boy and said, "I don't know. Who is he, my lord?"

Lu Lin shook his head and said, "I don't know. This boy was caught breaking into an empty house yesterday. I'm worried about reasoning with his family. However, he doesn't want to say that. Please ask me who lost his child."

Luo Yuan looked at the boy carefully and found that he didn't know him. However, the boy's bearing seemed unusual. He didn't have a patch on his clothes. He didn't look like a child in the countryside.

Luo Yuan nodded and said: "don't worry, I will pay attention to it."

Luo Yuan converged and introduced to Lu Lin, saying, "this is the best carpenter and blacksmith in our county."

Lu Lin nodded and said, "OK, it's hard."

Lu Lin put aside the youth's affairs, took out several drawings and showed them to several carpenters and blacksmiths.Luo Yuan looks at the boy who is sent by Chen Mai and thinks to himself: this boy is really miserable. However, what's wrong with this guy? He has to break into the empty door in the middle of the night.

Following Luo Yuan, Tian Zheng is surprised to see the boy. When he hears that Lu Lin has broken into an empty door, he is surprised again.

Tian Zheng secretly looks at the boy. He just turns his back on him. Although he can't see the boy's face clearly, Tian Zheng still sees the boy's depression.