"Maybe taking pictures as usual" Ryujin said.

Soon later, the other three arrive and Yuna couldn't believe what she saw. She saw her Chaeryeong unnie in a bathing suit that showed her curves really good.

She was still staring at Chaeryeong not until she felt a splash on water on her face.

"Ah yah!" she yelled, it was Ryujin who did it

"Stop daydreaming, come and swim" Ryujin said and laughed

"Whatever" Yuna said and rolled her eyes but nonetheless she got in the pool and played around with Yujin and Ryujin. Well eventually, Yeji and Yuna were playing, Yujin and Ryujin seemed like wrestling each other while Lia and Chaeryeong just watched at the side.

"I thought you would really swim" Lia said and chuckled

"Not really, just want to wet my legs a bit and cool down" Chaeryeong said and Lia nodded

"Hey Lia! Chaeryeong! join us!" Yeji called

"Well, that's my cue, you won't swim?" Lia asked but Chaeryeong just shook her head. Lia then got in to the pool and swam over to the other girls. Chaeryeong just chuckled as she watched them.

As she was watching, she sees someone swimming over to her, as soon as the person got out of the water, it was Yuna so she chuckled.

"Why won't you swim?" Yuna asked as she sat beside Chaeryeong

"Not really into swimming, just want to cool down" Chaeryeong said

"Then what's the purpose of the bathing suit?" Yuna asked

"To look good?" Chaeryeong asked in a teasing way which made Yuna blush

"I was joking, anyways, I'm not really into swimming" Chaeryeong said

"Hmm, is it because its cold?" Yuna asked

"One of the reasons" Chaeryeong said

"That's okay unnie" Yuna said and then she suddenly kissed Chaeryeong's cheek, she felt like she needed to do it.

"Okay, what was that for?" Chaeryeong asked as she pretended to act tough but she was really screaming inside

"Nothing, I just wanted to. Well, you're not mad at me right?" Yuna asked and Chaeryeong shook her head

"Oh okay" Yuna said and nodded

"Why the sudden question th-" before Chaeryeong knew it, she was pushed to the pool which made her quite surprise. A big splash caught the other girls' attention. Yuna just laughed and got into the pool and waited til Chaeryeong got back up.

"Yah! What was that for?!?!" Chaeryeong asked angrily which took all of them by surprise, Ryujin and Yujin suddenly stopped wrestling. Yeji and Lia turned to look at the youngest ones.

"Just wanted to let you swim" Yuna stated nervously

"I said I didn't want to!" Chaeryeong said and then went out of the pool quickly. Yuna just watched her get out.

"What are you doing there?! go get her!" Ryujin and Yujin said at the same time. Yuna then quickly went out of the pool to go after Chaeryeong. She quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around the elder.

"I'm sorry unnie" Yuna apologized but Chaeryeong just scoffed and tried to grab her phone

"Its freaking cold now" Chaeryeong muttered, she was about to go inside the house but she felt arms wrapped around her.

"I'm sorry unnie, I didn't mean to" Yuna said softly as she hugged Chaeryeong from behind.

The other four girls were giggling as they watched the two being all sweet and stuff

"And what are you doing?"

"Hugging you, you said it was cold" Yuna said and it just made Chaeryeong sigh.

Yuna then pulled Chaeryeong closer as she sat down which made Chaeryeong sit on Yuna's lap all of the sudden.

"I didn't mean to push you, I thought you would find it funny" Yuna said

"Well I don't find it funny" Chaeryeong said as she was annoyed

"Hmm, I'm sorry" Yuna said and hugged the older tighter, placing a kiss on Chaeryeong's cheek.

"Please unnie, I won't do it again. I'm really sorry" Yuna said and pouted.

"Be thankful that you're cute" Chaeryeong said and it made Yuna smile widely. She then gave Chaeryeong kisses on the cheek before hugging her tightly again.

"Can't they just be like... together already? Look at them" Yujin said

"Well, it depends on them tho, they've been dating for just two days but they knew each other for like years... well if that's possible even but they do act like a couple when they were just bestfriends" Lia said and they nodded

"Its still cold" Chaeryeong said and gripped on the towel that was wrapping her body tightly.

"Do you want to change now unnie?" Yuna asked, she suddenly sounded so caring and it really feels different to Chaeryeong.

"I-I guess" Chaeryeong stuttered

"Okay, let's go inside and then you can change in my room" Yuna said as she let Chaeryeong stand up.

"Unnies! we'll go inside now" Yuna said and the older ones nodded in response