Chapter 1

Damien's POV

I can sense her, I can feel her but I can't see her. I need her, I want her.

I'm looking for my mate. She could be anyone, anywhere. But I just can't find her. Where is she? I have been searching for weeks!

If you don't know me I'm Damien. The most popular guy in school, the best football player in the team but most importantly I'm a werewolf. I'm not just a werewolf, I'm the alpha in my pack. But the thing that annoys me is that everyone else in my pack has found their mates except me! Why do I have to be the unlucky one? Why is my mate so hard to find? All these questions run through my head as I'm walking through the schools hallway. I close my eyes. I feel her. I feel my mate, she's here, SOMEWHERE. I feel myself bump into someone. I open my eyes to see Alexa glaring at me in disgust. You've got to be kidding me, it can't be her! It has to be a mistake!

"Watch where your going idiot!" She snapped at me and walked down the halway her beautiful blonde hair swaying side to side. I stared at her in awe. She looks stunning. She is beautiful and I know for a fact that she is my mate. I can feel it. But there's one BIG problem.... she hates my guts. It's my own fault. It all started 2 years ago.

FLASHBACK

Time for my daily bulling session. I smirked as I saw Alexa walking down the hallway. She had pinktails and large glasses on her face. I walked up to her and pushed her roughly against the lockers.

"Hey Alexa." I smirked.

"Leave me alone Damien." She mumbled avoiding eye contact with me.

"Your a ugly, worthless slut!" I spat at her and she started to cry.

"Bye loser" I slapped her and walked away laughing.

END OF FLASHBACK

She hates me because I used to bully her. I know what I did to her was wrong and I'm seriously regretting it right now. She left school and came back a year later, completely different. She changed her hair and lost the glasses and now she's completely hot! But she won't  talk to me. I have to get her to like me, she is my mate and we will be mine! No matter what...

Alexa's POV

I'm walking home. But all I can think about is Damien. His soft lips, his brown soft hair. WAIT! I'm supposed to hate him. He ruined my life, I tried to commit suicide because of him. I promised myself I would hate him forever. But I'm slowly falling for him. I used to have huge crush on him but he beat me and called me worthless. After that I left school, got a makeover, started wearing contacts and now the bulling has stopped. Some boys have even asked me out.

I feel this connection when I'm near him, like I'm meant to be with him but I'm probably just delusional. I turned into an alley, I know it's stupid but it's a quicker journey home and it's not like anything will happen. As I'm walking down the alley, I have this weird feeling that someone's following me. I turn around to see Damien smiling at me.

"What do you want Damien?" I spat at him.

"Nothing just you. Be my girlfriend Alexa?" He winked at me.

"No way! I will never be your girlfriend!" I hate you!" I shrieked at him. His expression changed from happiness to anger.

"Fine I'll do it the hard way!" He mumbled before taking something out his pocket. It was a napkin. What is he doing? He quickly pushed me against the wall and put the napkin over my mouth. I smelt something sweet in it.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled against the tissue. I felt my head spinning and eyes started to close, no matter how much i fought it. I kicked and punched but I was useless, he was too strong.

"Shh just sleep" He whispered in my ear. I finally gave in and shut my eyes, drifting into a deep sleep....

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!