Asmo - Winter

A/n: Thank you for 500+ reads! Since winter is close by, a small Asmo oneshot~

"Asmo are you sure they won't find out?" You said nervously as you looked around on the white streets, covered in snow. Asmo and you decided to sneak away to the human world after you talked about snow in the human world.

Asmo told you that he heard about snow but never actually went to see it because it gets cold and it's bad for his skin. You explained to him that you could play around with it and that it was actually pretty fun. You told him stories about it and when Asmo saw how excited you were, he couldn't say no.

"They might but we're here now, let's explore a bit sweetheart." He said and you smiled at him. "We might as well at this point." You answered as you shivered a bit, Asmo noticed that and wrapped his arms around you.

"It's pretty cold so I just have to hold you close." He said and you nodded in agreement, he wasn't that cold yet, but it was an excuse to hold you closer. "Do you wanna go to a cafe somewhere close if we can find one?" You asked him. "Yeah, why don't you show me around a bit? You're the human here." He answered teasingly and you laughed, grabbing his hand and pulling him to a cafe close to you guys.

He laughed at your action and obviously didn't mind it at all. You guys sat down close to a window and you giggled a bit. "So what do you want?" You asked him with a smile while he was looking at the menu card. "Coffee and a cupcake seem good." He said. "I was thinking the same thing." You replied and you guys placed your order, not long after it came.

"Ohhh- I should post this on devilgram," Asmo said and grabbed his phone. "What about the others?" You asked and laughed a bit. "They were gonna find out, either way, pose for me!" He said happily and you did as he said, giggling a bit. Asmo posted it and smiled a bit at his phone.

"What's so funny huh?" You teased him. "You're almost as pretty as me." He said and winked at you. "I'll take that as a compliment." You answered while you took a sip of your coffee, smiling a bit and enjoying your time with Asmo without having any of the other brothers sneaking around, especially Mammon.

"What are you smiling about this time, are you thinking about me?" He said and laughed a bit. "Maybe I am, what will you do." You answered and he just shook his head. "We should play around in the snow a bit after this before they start to annoy us." He said while he was staring outside. "I like that idea." You answered and just looked at him for a bit. You were so happy that you got to meet the brothers and especially Asmo, even though he's the biggest flirt you have ever met.

"Like what you see sweetheart?" Asmo teased, snapping you out of your thoughts. "I do, a lot actually." You answered as you put your empty cup down. "You can keep staring, in all honesty, I stare here and there too." He said and moved closer to your face, looking down at your lips.

"Stop being a tease and just kiss me already." You said and pulled him closer, pressing your lips against his. You felt Asmoo smile against your lips as he deepened it. The kiss didn't last too long, someone from the table next to you guys coughed, causing you guys to pull back.

"Hmm, we should do that more." He laughed and sat back down. "Maybe we should." You answered him and put money on the table. "Wanna go outside now sweetheart?" You asked with a smile. "I don't see why not sweetheart." He said and got up, putting his jacket on and waiting on you.

Once you were done, you guys walked outside hand in hand to a less crowded place and you let go off his hand. "Hey what are you-" He was trying to say but couldn't finish, being hit by a snowball thrown by you. "You little-" He said and followed your movements, throwing one at you.

You laughed and ran away from him, throwing snowballs at him while he did the same. You guys kept doing that for a laugh and after a while you fell down in the snow, laughing a bit while moving your arms and legs, making snow angels.

"Isn't that cold?" Asmo said as he laid down next to you, doing the same thing. "It's fine as long as I got you to keep me warm right." You said with a smile and he laughed. "You're not wrong about that sweetheart." He said and turned to look at you.

"Hey there." You said with a smile as you look at him too. His hand reaches over to your face, rubbing some snow off with his thumb. "I really like it here with you." He mumbled softly as he moved closer to you. "So do I." You answered and leaned in, closing your eyes a bit. Just when Asmo is about to kiss you, his phone goes off and her sighs loudly, laying back down again as you laugh a bit.

Asmo picks up only to get yelled at by an angry Lucifer. "Yes, yes, we'll come back right away." He says with a sigh and hangs up after a while. "Are they angry?" You say and he shakes his head. "Angry is an understatement." He answered and you giggled. "I don't regret anything though." You said as you sat up straight, Asmo following after you.

"It was worth all the punishments we'll get later sweetheart." He said and leaned in again. You smiled and closed your eyes, kissing him gently, enjoying your last few seconds before dealing with angry demons.

Words: 975<3