Lucifer - Sweet

Another usual day in devildom. You had a long week and were trying your best to suppress your tiredness. You went on ahead as usual to your room to freshen up. After you had washed up, Asmo and Mammon came barging in without knocking on your door.

"Ahh!" you jumped when the door flung open. "Asmo and Mams! You're supposed to-" you sighed realizing that it was no use to teach them. "Hah?!" Mammon asked and Asmo had an 'o' on his face. "No nothing, never mind"

"Anyways what do you both want?" You asked them with a soft smile on your face. Asmo smiled back nudging Mammon to say something. "Oi Asmo, stop doing that. Also human, can you bake that cake which you baked last time?"

"Sure! I'd love to. But what's the occasion Mams?" You asked. "I scored well in the test, stupid" Mammon replied. You were happy for him but at the same time your body was giving up. But you didn't want to disappoint Mammon so you started heading towards the kitchen.

When you reached the kitchen, you saw Lucifer was cooking the dinner. He was wearing a white apron over his normal clothes. It was his usual cooking attire, but today it seemed different to you. He was tossing the pan with some crispy veggies and a perfect sizzling sound making him look hotter. 'He's so hot-WHAT? ' you thought to yourself. 'Ah no no- Stop thinking such stuff y/n!' You shoved all thoughts aside and started to walk towards him, your cheeks still red. "Hiya Luci! How'd the day go?" you smiled at him. He smiled back at you, "Y/N, How many times have I told you not to call me that. And my day went well. How about you-" he turned towards me and paused for a while. He closed the gap between you two and placed a hand on your forehead,  "No you don't have a fever. But why is your face so red?" You didn't realize that all this while you were blushing and now when he was so close to you, you sure were a blushing mess right now.

"No-uh-um, It's hot in here maybe. I-I-I uh came to bake a cake, hahaha" you laughed nervously. Lucifer looked confused but gave you a way. You started to prepare the batter while Lucifer was busy cooking.

Lucifer's POV

'She's so cute and too good for her own self ' I gaze at her figure which was searching the ingredients. 'After working hard all week, yet she is here cooking for my brothers' I frowned to myself. 'Well, it was my fault. After all, I kept giving her tasks so I could keep her to myself and spend enough time with her. Only if I were brave enough to confess to her ' Lucifer thought to himself.

It was true that Lucifer had fallen for you but he couldn't gather the courage to confess up to you. Or was it his pride that came in between? He isn't the Avatar of Pride for nothing.

"Lucifer. Hello?" she waved her hand in front of my face bringing me back from my thoughts. "Oh, what is it y/n?" "Umm can you move aside? I mean I wanna place the cake" "Sure. Anyways I am done cooking. Feel free to use the kitchen." I said walking past her. 'I wish! I must do something. Its now or never.'

("TIMESKIP" – BROUGHT TO YOU BY  Little Luke building sandcastle with Mammon.)

"Cake is ready~," she said. As soon as she called out, all my brothers came out of their hideouts, even Levi. She asked Mammon to cut the cake since it was made for his achievement. She looked happy. I smiled at her little gleaming face. "Y/N is surely influenced by us," Asmo said while taking a bite of cake. "Yes- mmph- she is exactly- mmph," Beel said with his mouth full of cake. She chuckled at the sight wiping of the cake on Beel's face. "Beel, table manners" I sighed. He frowned at me and continued eating.

"Luci, aren't you eating?" By the time I could tell her, she was by my side. "I'm sorry, but I don't like sweets, "I told her with a calm voice. "Okie, as you wish" She pouted crossing her arms across her chest. 'Cute'

Soon everyone had completed their eating and headed towards their room leaving me and Y/N. It was a good opportunity to tell her everything straight away. She was still eating up her cake. I huffed as to bring her attention towards me. "Are you sure you don't wanna have the cake, Luci?"

'Not Luci again! Ah, I love her so much! It's the right time lucifer' I thought to myself. I got up from my place and walked towards her. She seemed confused, well no doubt about that I am myself confused. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closed to me crashing my lips towards her. She seemed shocked towards my actions as her eyes widened. I pulled apart after a minute or two. Her cheeks were red, but so were mine. I took the lead and finally spoke up, "I-I-I.. love you Y/N. I know I should've said this earlier but maybe my pride was too much. I couldn't help right now because you seemed so tired because of me. I kept giving you tasks so I could keep you to myself. But I couldn't just see you going around with my brothers. I just...I just love you. Now that I have confessed to you... you don't have to give me an answer right now because I can tell that you can't seem to answer. I'm expecting an answer tomorrow-"

Just when I was about to finish she pulled me by the collar of the shirt and captured my lips. I happily kissed back.  We pulled apart. 

"I love you too, Luci" she smiled at me.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?" but indeed I was happy with that little nickname of her.

"Hehe too late~ " she pecked my lips and ran away.

I smiled at her loving gesture. "Sweet"

(A/n: Whelps~ I'm sorry if it's too long T^T... Also sorry if Luci is OOC. I'm pretty bad at keeping characters in character :D)

Word limit: 1030 words <3

Date: 06/09/21