Who is it?

CHAPTER 2

Right now, Cale and his Family are in the park. Since he knows what will happen in the near future, he decided to make plans for it.

Being in the park kinda made him feel comfortable if its not for his oh-so-scary butler or that man that has been staring at him.

'That' man?

After noticing that someone was staring at him, he tried to find who it was. And after finding who it was, he saw a man with long charcoal hair that's reaching its waist and charcoal eyes with cold gazes.

This man that has been staring at him. The man he never saw before feels familiar yet unfamiliar the same time.

'Do i know him?' he thought, it feels like he has seen him before but- where? When his about to go to that man

BOOOMM!

A car suddenly exploded just across the street.

'Shit! What the hell is happening?!'

"Cale!" Jour shouted as she began scanning her surroundings trying to a find a certain red hair.

"Cale!! Where are you!?" Deruth then joined his wife after noticing that his son was nowhere to be seen.

'I need to go to mother right now, lets just think about this later'

Cale was about to go towards his mother when-

BOOOOOOMMMM!!

Another explosion happened but it was much more louder than before. And before he could even see where it exploded, he suddenly went flying.

"Urghh" he groan after his body hit a tree. "Young Master!""Cale!!" both his butler and his mother called for him but he cant keep his mind straight as he gradually lose his consciousness when he saw it.

"Jour!"

Haa

Haa

His eyes widened as he laid his eyes in a particular woman. It was his mother, Jour, coughing up blood while running towards him with a desperate expression. Near her was Deruth, his face is pale as snow as he lookes at his wife, not caring about what was happening right now.

"Mothe-" before he could even finish what he was about to say, the man he saw earlier was now in front of him. That man was looking at him while whispering something, and before he could ask who he was, he loses his consciousness.

*****

Haa

Haa

As he started to gasps for air the man suddenly spoke.

"Where is he?" the man asked.

"W-What do you mean where is he? Who-" before he could even finish what he was saying the man spoke again, while releasing a black aura.

"I said where is he?" he asked again.

"I-i dont know wha- ackk!"

Slash!

The man cant finish his words after his head got cut off.

"Now now, if you dont want to be like this comrade of yours you better tell me where he is" he said as he continue to release his black aura that oddly resembles death.

"I-i swear i do- eeckk!" he screeched as the man's blade suddenly was pointed in his neck.

"Last chance, tell me, where is he?"

'A fuck this, i thought his badly injured!? how come he can release this much aura!? Ahh! Whatever screw those shitheads i dont want to die!!'

"T-there is a s-scroll in my bag that c-connects to where he is right now!"

"Mmm" he then put his blade back to his scabbard as he started to rummage the bag of the man trying to find a scroll.

When suddenly-

"Fool! You shouldn't let your back face your ene-"

Slash!

The man's body was then split into pieces.

"Who are you calling a fool now huh?" he said as he continued to find a scroll.

Then he grinned when he saw the scroll.

RIIIPP

Lights surrounded his body and after that when he opened his eyes, he is now in another world. And currently he is in the park.

'The bastard said that he was here somewhere since he said that the scroll will lead me to him'

'Should i try to find him?' he thought then he started to walk away from where he is standing a while ago.

And after a few minutes, his eyes then saw what he was looking for. It was a red hair kid, frowning at something.

'It was really him just like that annoying bastard said'

After a few minutes of him staring at the kid, the kid then looked at him while flinching. 'Cute' he thought while looking at the surprised face of the kid.

The kid then looks away and after that he stand up trying to walk towards him when a sudden explosion happened.

The man then frowned.

'Is this there doing?How are they here already!?' he thought then another explosion occured next to the kid.

The kid then was sent flying.

'No that kid will get hurt, i need to hurry' then he started to run fast towards the red hair.

And when he is already in front of the kid, the kids eyes widened. When he felt it.

Its was an ominous feeling.

"So its really you huh" he whispered while he saw how the kid lose it conciousness.

____________________________________________