People will come and go, I am sure you are going to get a super good life."

Leona freed from her and pressed her finger on the latter's forehead.

"Oho? So you too started this advising?"

Lisa pouted and folded her hands across her chest! Then sassily looked sideways...

"Who knows...there may be someone waiting for you to take you to the moon or Mars!!"

"What?"

"I mean...love! You know that? Love... Love... Love..."

Before completing that she got a gentle slap on her shoulder.

"Enough! Enough! Come and get your flowers..."

She couldn't sleep in that night. The locked memories already destroyed it's locker and began to flowing out.

Lisa is right!

She was a brilliant student in her batch. Literally a beauty with brain...so she got quite a number of admirers also. But her heart?

It only beaten for that particular person for freaking four years. Literally all of her academic years! Resulted her admirers and his admirers eventually became HER enemies!

She won the gold medal from her batch and got praised by all of her professors and friends. Her family became proud of her.

But she didn't even got the proper chance to celebrate that moment... She pathetically thrown out by her most beloved person in a most disgusting way! He didn't even gave her an explanation...

Now she cried again! The more she cried while silently sitting on her bed covering with a blanket, the more she realized that her last emotion to that person faded away already. Now it's numb! She is crying for herself.

She should survive in her life like a Phoenix. She realised that if she get a chance to face all of them again, it shouldn't be in a pathetic way. She must present herself better in front of those who celebrated her fall at that time.

She crossed her legs and took a deep breath to calm down and wiped her cheeks. While staying there like that, she remembered that she even won a beauty contest at that time!

A small smile formed on her lips upon remembering her friends wild cheering during that time.

'Where is that gang now? They were not only my tails but friends with him and Jaebom sunbae...hope all of them are happy now...'

She realised how much she missing them even though she herself detached from everyone and everything...

May be they too felt bad and pity on her situation...

Taehyung also couldn't sleep in that night. He was in a battle with himself! He even questioned his existence at a point!

For him, Crystal is the only hope and love he possess. He can't make a mistake in choosing someone again. It's not only for himself but his daughter also going to involve in the process. He is sure that he can't stand against another heartbreak in the future.

'Even if I decided to proceed with her, will she accept us? Moreover she too suffering from the same situation as me, right? Do I actually love her? Or is it just some hallucinations?

What if it's just a desire of body which is numb for all these years? That will be very difficult and heartbreaking, right?

How should I become romantic again? Can I even become like that again? What if she thinks that it's because of the children and I am taking advantage of her?