Chapter 2

And then it was like her hand had a brain of it's own and she knocked.

It's been less than a minute and the door was opened.

She expected to see Robert's surprised face looking down at her, not knowing what to say or do, not knowing why she was there.

Instead she saw a woman she didn't recognize. She was about Andy's age, maybe a little younger. She had long dark brown hair and green eyes. She was a little taller than Andy and by the look on her face she didn't know who Andy was as well.

Andy didn't know what to say or do. She fidgeted with her fingers when suddenly a thought came up to her mind 'what if Robert is in there? What if he moved on?' No it can't be. He told her he want to work on their marriage. He told her he loves her. He will never do this.

But all of that was before she filed for divorce. It was before she practically told him they won't get back together again. That they don't have a chance.

She can't be mad at him for sleeping with someone else when they were separated for the last ten months plus she just slept with his fucking captain. God why did ahi do this? It's like she wanted to hurt him on purpose except she didn't. Did she?

"Babe who is this? Are you coming?" A men called from the inside and pulled Andy out of her thoughts but sending her into new one 'was it Robert?' She was to deep in her own mind she didn't pay enough attention to the voice. But she didn't think it was as deep as Robert's voice is.

"I'll be right there!" The woman in front of her called inside. Suddenly Andy remembered there was someone in front of her, she just knocked on her door.

"I- I'm sorry... I was.. I was looking for someone and you umm... you are not who I'm looking for. So... I'm gonna go. Sorry again." Andy grumbled through her words looking to the side. Did she knocked on the wrong door? No.

"No wait. Who are you looking for? Maybe you just got the wrong apartment and it's one of the neighbors?" The woman said kindly.

"I doubt that... I used to live here so I think It's the right house..."

"Oh so maybe you're looking for the old owner? His name is Robert Sullivan if I remember correctly. He moved out like seven months ago I think.."

Andy looked up at the woman with pain in her eyes. At least se knew he wasn't screwing that woman. But he sold their place? There were so many moments they shared in this place. So many memories. He left the place they called their home. The place they used to spend so many hours together on their days off, so many hugs and kisses.

He proposed to her in that place, in the master bedroom at the upper floor. They shared so many great memories together in that bedroom and he just left it?

"I- yeah. He... he moved out" andy said half to herself processing and letting it sink in. "Do you know where he lives now?" Andy asked as the tears started welling up in her eyes.

The woman saw it and felt helpless. A stranger was standing in her door about to cry. "I don't. But I have his number somewhere I can check for you?" She suggested.

"No. No that's okay. Sorry for interrupting. Have a nice day..." Andy said and quickly turned around almost running back to her car.

When she got in the tears just uncomfortable started streaming down her face. She was full on sobbing and she didn't really know why. She chose to sleep with Beckett. She understood why would Robert move out. She hated herself for hurting him like that. She hated herself for humiliating him in front of his whole team. Even though it wasn't really her fault.