Thunder (One-Shot)

Start from the beginning

"Yes, but for how long will that last...? Sure, they managed to hold out for two years-"

"Even AFTER Tbh fucked up REALLY bad that Halloween and called Joocie a slut."

Dino deadpanned Oompa as he cleared his throat "right, sorry, continue."

"...They managed to hold on for two years; even after that night." Dino glanced over towards one of the windows as the rain beat itself against the glass "But there's only so long that luck will last...it would most likely be Tbh doing something *Truly Fucked up* and it ends with Joocie no longer wanting to trust him..." He looked back at Oompa "...and if that happens, we need to keep an eye on Joocie... I've heard of what Meme could have done to himself after him being with Tbh. I don't want Joocie to consider...any of that."

Oompa reached over and patted his back "Hey no worries! Joocie's smart! (Well maybe not so smart since he keeps going back to Tbh), but I know he would be smart enough to not consider ending himself. And, besides, you know he would go to Laff about it and you KNOW Laff would be more than willing to help him."

Dino sighed softly and nodded "yes, I am aware...-"

Coming back from the kitchen with a tray of hot cocoa, Woolfster came back over as his tail wagged "I made hot chocolate!" Oompa smiled and moved literally over Dino and grabbed a mug "Aw sweet! Thank you furry!" Woolfsters eyes widened as his ears perked up "I-I'M NOT-!"

Dino moved Oompa off him and sat up, chuckling softly "You know he's just fucking with you Woolfster."

Woolfster stuttered and glanced away, his ears flattening "Tch, I-I knew that! I totally knew-!" Dino gave him a look that said "Uh huh" as he took a mug. Woolfster picked up the last mug and set the tray down, sitting beside Dino in the fort. Oompa typed in the password to his netflix account and smiled "Well what should we watch?"

"Mlp new generation?"

Woolfster looked at Dino as he cleared his throat "Uh I mean- How about Squid Games?"

Oompa laughed and typed in Squid Games "Alright-!"

With a loud buzz, the lights suddenly cut out as Dino let out a scream; almost dropping his mug. Oompa looked at his computer connection; no wifi and there were no bars of service on his phone.

"Well fuck..."

--

Opening his phone and turning on the flashlight, Socks squinted his eyes as he moved the light around to get his bearings. He was in the middle of a project when the power suddenly cut out; and instead of getting his light out first before moving he tried to walk out of his recording studio in the darkness.

He winced softly as he tried to place pressure on his right foot. He hit it against the door jam while walking out of his recording studio; not enough to break it he thinks. He thought of something as he looked around "Meme-??"

Through the walls he heard sniffling and quiet sobs amidst the sound of harsh rain and thunder.

Nodding softly to himself, he used his phone flashlight to guide himself to his and Meme's bedroom. Slowly opening it, he pointed the light towards the bed as Meme was curled up under the covers, shaking softly and breathing heavily.

"Meme?"

Meme jumped and sat up slightly, trying to calm himself down as he couldn't stop shaking. He didn't want Socks to see him in this state despite them living with each other for a year now. -C-C'mon...C-Calm d-down...- He was taking in sharp breaths to try and calm himself down as it was only making his panic attack worse.