Chapter 1 - A mystical night

Five young men walk up to a club with a rainbow flag on the sign next to the club name. Tonight's theme is "A Mystical Night." They pay the entrance fee and get a stamp on their hand that glows under black light. They enter the club and walk down a long narrow dark hallway toward the door of the club room.

The door to the club room opens. A soft ballad blares from the speakers. Colorful lights in green and red dance on the walls and ceiling. People dance closely entwined with each other. Artificial fog spreads on the floor, slowly rising upwards and enveloping the dancing people.

The 22-year-old Yibo remains frozen in front of the dance floor when he sees a person in the crowd of dancers for whom his heart suddenly begins to beat incredibly fast.

Not hearing what his friends are saying to him, his eyes fixed on this one person, Yibo makes his way through the crowd and towards this person. His breathing is rapid, his pulse is racing and his heart is getting more and more restless. It is only a few steps to HIM, yet they seem like hundreds of miles to him.

And finally he reaches him, while from the loudspeakers the singer David Bowie sings: "... What a beautiful you...". Their eyes meet. They just look at each other for seconds, while Yibo's heart starts to flutter.

Without wasting time with words, he pulls the man to him and begins to dance with him. Wrapping his arms tightly around the man's body, the two move slowly and in time. Never had a dance felt so good to Yibo as this one. Never before had he ever enjoyed holding someone in his arms while he danced. But tonight he enjoyed it. Tonight it felt so good that he could keep dancing like this forever.

The song ended and the next ballad blared from the speakers. The crowd cheered. But not Yibo and his dance partner. The two just looked deeply into each other's eyes, unable to perceive anything but each other, they danced on and on.

It wasn't until over an hour later, when the two needed a break, that Yibo took the man by the hand and walked with him to a free table. "Hi, I'm Zhan, by the way. And you are?" Introduced the man himself.

"Delighted. I mean, I'm Yibo. Nice to meet you." Replied Yibo.

"Haha, it's nice to meet you too. Are you here alone?"

"No, with friends."

"Then shouldn't you be with your friends now Yibo?"

"No. I'm exactly where I want to be."

"So am I. How old are you Yibo?"

"I recently turned 22 years old. How about you?"

"I turned 21 yesterday."

"Do you do this kind of thing often? I mean, dance with strange men?"

"Actually, no. Or no, never, actually."

"But you danced with me."

"Mn. I think it's because you're so handsome."

"You think I'm handsome?"

"Of course. Otherwise, I wouldn't have danced with you." Replied Zhan with a smile. Yibo found Zhan's smile simply adorable and had to smile as well.

The clubroom suddenly went dark and Zhan happily told Yibo that this was the sign that the laser show was about to begin. And no sooner had Zhan pronounced it than the first laser beams danced through the club room. But Yibo had little interest in this. His focus was entirely on Zhan.

And when the laser show was in full swing, Yibo moved closer to Zhan. Without thinking, he placed one hand on Zhan's cheek, the other on the back of his head, and then tilted his head forward, close to Zhan's face. Their eyes met and Zhan asked him softly, "Do you want to kiss me now?"

Even though the music around them was so loud, Yibo understood every word. Because for him, at that moment, there was only Zhan and nothing else. "Yes." Replied Yibo just as quietly.

"Then kiss me." Zhan demanded him. Yibo nodded and as their faces grew closer, the two closed their eyes. At first Yibo only felt Zhan's rapid breath on his lips, then he felt Zhan's lips. They felt soft and full and tasted a little like eucalyptus.

The kiss between the two strange young men was very cautious and reserved at first. But soon it took on more passion. It felt more demanding. And Yibo was only too willing to give in to this demand and lose himself completely in this kiss.

Pretty soon it became clear to both of them that this night it would not remain only with this kiss. And so they did not wait long before they left the club together and went to the hour hotel opposite.

At a machine they booked and paid for a room. The key fell into the dispenser. At another machine they got condoms before they got into the elevator and went up to the 6th floor. Their room was at the very end of the hallway.

Neither of them had ever done anything like this before. But this was no ordinary night. For it was a mystical night. A night in which they wanted to forget all the rules and just give in to desire and passion, and they did.

While they slept passionately with each other, neither of the two had thought about the morning. For them, only the now and here counted. And the now and here was so perfect and so wonderful that they were not even able to think of anything else.

That night was not only the first time they slept with each other, it was also the first time for both of them to sleep with anyone at all. Still, it seemed like the perfect first time for both of them. And they also slept with each other a second and a third time before falling asleep exhausted.

In the morning, half an hour before they had to leave the room, the alarm clock rang to remind them that they had to leave the room or book for more hours. Yibo wearily rolled over to his side and turned off the alarm clock. He patted the bed half next to him, but it was empty.

When Yibo opened his eyes, he found himself alone in the room. Zhan had left. And he left nothing but a note on the stand: "If the fate is willing, we will meet again. Thank you for an Unforgettable night. Zhan."

Yibo got up disappointed, because he would have liked to have at least a cell phone number from Zhan. He quickly went to take a shower and got dressed. When he grabbed his cell phone, he saw that he had 34 missed calls from his friends. Only at that moment did he remember that he just left without letting them know. And he already knew what he must listen to from his friends because of that.

Before Yibo left the room, he looked around again. He had already put the note from Zhan in his jacket pocket. And as a souvenir of that night, he also took one of the unused condoms. Then he left, wishing only that he will see Zhan again soon. Because Yibo doesn't want it to be just that one night. He has fallen in love with Zhan and wants to be with him.

A/N: This is the first short chapter. It is more of an introduction before the story really starts. The following chapters will be longer. I don't know yet if it will be a long story or a short one. I guess it depends on how much I can come up with. At the moment I have a slight cold and can't think very much haha.