Chap1. If silent could kill. I'd be dead

You didn't want to be here...Because He was here...

Tonight was the only night off from your job at the (Limes smoothie shakers). Your stomach growled with the need for something else but sugar. Your eyes wander to the nearby tables. You could see bright neon lights dancing around on the red wall of the living room. A loud excited voice called out your name.

You didn't understand at first since you had Metallica's "Nothing else matter", blasting through your ear drums. Making it impossible to hear anything out of the metal drums and electric guitar.  the rock band playing in your mind into the present situation. Steady words come out of your mouth as you call out to your best friend "Kelly" yelling at you from the kitchen.

Getting up carefully making sure not to spill anyone's solo cups. You enter the white kitchen. You find your drunk friend holding her solo cup. However, She was sitting in Kevin Warsaw's lap. Just like that, you knew tonight was going to be straight hell.

I knew that dealing with "HIM' wasn't worth my time. I paused for a moment thinking of what to say. "Kelly, Are you gonna get off this benchwarmer lap and come with me?" I hoped she could catch my hint at my threat. Maybe even wake her up to remind her that this guy was nothing but a player and killer of parties. Awaiting her response I see her move up, but, just as hope comes. Kevin grabbed her hips pulling her back down onto his lap. I screamed inside my mind so loud.

Give her back you Asshole...", Zoey growls

"Oh Zo Zo~ As if its that simple you dummy~", Kevin flirtatious spoke in my ear.

"What do you want?! COTTENHEAD?", Zoey yells pushing him away from her body. Her whole head growled at this son of...

He stopped her in middle thought. When pressing his pointer finger to her lips. "I'll make a deal. If you go out with me on a date. Then I'll might give her back? OK, Kitten~", Kevin smirks looking up an down her body licking his lips.

"HELL NO! I rather date a TOTALLY FREAKING STRANGER! Then a Fubbing PLAYER like you!"

But as soon as I finished that very sentence. I knew 100% karma was gonna bite me in the ass. Yet, I FELT LIKE A TOTALLY BOSS! Actually scratch that... MORE LIKE THE MOTHER COUNTRY, RUSSIA! OR...THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND. I love it when she says, "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

*I hope I didn't offend anyone when I say this...If I do I'm sorry!*

Zoey calm her mind to then focus on the task at hand. However, Just as she was calm and totally focus. All hell broke los... When she heard his buffoon of a mouth speak.

"OK smart mouth! Let's put your money where you mouth is! Yeah? Since I can't be an option...Well I've come to like what you have suggested. How about a dating a complete Stranger on online? Everyone always raving about this new app called TINDER! It's perfect for you! You actually might find some really freaks friends like you." His voices deemed at the end making it sound super sarcastic.

Like what the hell. "I guess?" I answer.
His smile widened at the fact he knew he won. "SO! Zo Zo...If ya want her back then-" He stopped and a wave of desire filled his eye sockets. Zoey felt like she was in a book where the antagonist had obtained her weakness and exploded her. He replied all smugly, "I've heard you haven't dated anyone since 6th grade of Middle school. You could always date me~" Finishing his sentences all flirtatiously.

I felt my whole face go bright red realizing he knew. But, How did he find out? I looked at Kelly's and the thought clicked right away. He used the alcohol to play with her delicate emotions without a doubt. I lifted my head making clear eye contact with this jerk. I know he can see my anger bottling within my deep orange-amber eyes.

He chuckles loudly, "OH! If not me then how about a Tinder Date then? Maybe you'll actually have a real friend." He laughed again hysterically. "That's...IT!" Zoey snapped, making a power move grabbing the cuff of the upper part of his shirt. She stared intensely at this fleabag of a guy. Zoey's courage snapped into place as she replied strongly, "It's a DEAL Flea-Bag!" Zoey instantly pulled her phone out of her pocket.

Open the app store and click the download load button. Exactly, when she looked up from her phone a rhythmic chime echoed from the phone. Glancing down, she saw that the app was prepared. Her finger hovered over the app. With a single click, the app opened.