Chapter 1: The Champ Is Here!

One week later

A week has passed since Julian won the title.  When he reached home, he sees a letter on the door.  He picks it up and heads inside his house.  Once inside, Julian looks to see that has no name on it.  He opens it, to see that it's a note from an anonymous source.  It reads the following...

Dear Julian,

Me and my 'friends' want to congratulate you on your championship victory.  You were amazing during the match.  The way you beat your opponent was also incredible.  You've shown so much potential.  We hope to meet you someday.  And maybe.........have some 'fun' along the way as well.

Sincerely, Your Number 1 Fans

After reading the letter, Julian puts it on the coffee table and takes off his shirt.  He sits down on the couch, picks up the remote, and turns on the TV.  He goes through different channels until he finds an interesting commercial.

Julian: Nice.

Later

He then changes the channel, and sees his favorite show, "Yamcha Gets Owned Z".

Julian: *laughing* Ha haha ha ha!  I love this show!

Later

After having a bite to eat and taking a shower, Julian heads off to bed.  Then...

*Ding dong*

The doorbell dings, so he goes to the door.  He looks through the peephole, to see that there was nobody.  Just to be sure, Julian opens the door, and there was indeed nobody outside.  He foot touches something on the floor.  He looks down, and to his surprise, it was a present.  Curious, he picks it before going back inside, and closing the door.  He looks to see that there's a tag the package.  He sees that it reads "To Julian" on it.  This was a shock to him as to how someone know his name, and where he lived.

Julian: How do they know where I live.  *shrugs* Oh, well.  At least I got a present.

He then excitedly opens the present, like a kid on Christmas.  After opening it, Julian sees that it was.......a Shining Gundam action figure.