Iyani 1

It was rare for all my boys to be together and with Major arriving tomorrow, all I wanted to do was invite over some big booty strippers who were more than willing to fuck the whole team but I couldn't do that because my stepmom insisted on popping up unannounced. Was it fucked up that I kept her waiting while I caught up with my bro De'Vante? I really didn't give a fuck, that bitch could be down there choking and I promise I wouldn't move from this spot... she was the worst of the worst, the bitch the devil kicked out of hell because she was so damn evil and I just knew that bitch was going to be hard to kill.... not saying I was trying to have her killed but it would take some powerful shyt to kill that mean ass viper. I sat in my room while De'Vante told me more about his plan and the more he spoke, the more intrigued I became.... there was just one problem and she was sitting downstairs. How the fuck was this MY house yet I couldn't do half the shyt I wanted? I could move but I was trying to save as much money as possible and it's not every day you get gifted a house with enough land to build a small town. As De'Vante spoke, I noticed Sergio sneaking past my room... it wasn't a secret that he was sneaking to Gambino's room and I was interested in watching how that situation played out.

"Why the fuck is that nigga here?" De'Vante asked and I rolled my eyes, these niggas really needed to let that shyt go... they were beefin over niggas that neither one of them was even with.... You know I couldn't even put this on Sergio, he's over the whole situation but De'Vante... they don't call Scorpios the grudge-holding champions for nothing.

"I let him move in.... this place is entirely too big for just me and Sergio is my boy, you know what's going on with him back home and I wouldn't want any of my boys living out on the street... I would hope you'd do the same." I said looking at him.

"For you and Major, without question... but you know I don't rock with dude like that." De'Vante said sitting on the couch I had in my room. "But fuck that nigga.... what I wanna discuss is this big ass house of yours, you know we gotta throw a party.... and I'm not talking about any party, I'm talking about the party of the decade." DeVante said and I wasn't exactly opposed to that but something like that required planning.

"I seem to recall that the party planner was Sergio... when we were in college he had all the connections, he knew all the people to call and without fail whenever Sergio's name was attached to a party it was always called epic." I said and De'Vante smacked his teeth. "Ayy if you wanna do it, you're going to need his help... I did my part by providing the location, the rest is up to y'all." I said removing myself from a situation that would put me between two of my best friends.

"Man aight, but I'm telling you....." De'Vante warned and I tried not to laugh, this nigga was always threatening to beat Sergio's ass but they never came to blows... except this one time but me and Major broke it up before it got too bad. "Major's coming tomorrow right?" He asked and I nodded. "Barbecue?" He said and I smiled.

"Hell yeah... my dad's family doesn't really let me do shyt on my own so I'll have to talk to the house chef to see if he can whip something up." I said just now remembering that my stepmom was waiting for me.... that bitch could wait a little longer. "Just make a list of everything you want, call Major and get his list too... you know that nigga is picky."

"So what's the deal with that other nigga that's staying here?" De'Vante asked.

"Gambino, he's one of Frédéric proteges... he's coo, real laid back, from the few interactions I've had with him but we haven't had the chance to really get to know each other." I said checking my phone and one of my friends had texted me letting me know he was in town for the week and he wanted to see me.....

"Frédéric is the oldest right? The coo one?" De'Vante asked and I nodded. "What about the other two?" He asked.

"Fuck them niggas.... I don't even consider them my brothers because them niggas stay hating on me... they've been hating on me since my pops moved me in with them when I was sixteen and I think we're past the point of reconciliation." I said shrugging because it didn't matter to me either way, I just wanted to play basketball and stay out of those niggas way.