Chapter 1 A different kind of Mindset

Hey! I would like to ask you a question, are all humans equal? Don't misunderstand, i don't mean the human rights or stuff like that, i mean if they are all born equal and if every human life truly is worth the same as another. So once again, is every Human equal to another?

My answer would be without hesitation, No. Its not that i don't want to believe that someone that is born under another can't be better, its just that i have never seen or heard of someone who could do it, make me wanna go all out i mean. And this is also the reason why to me, humans, are until someone can prove me otherwise, born to be at the top or at the bottom, at which point they get to that point however depends on 'luck' and your own ability to use your potential. Fate can be truly cruel, you can struggle all you want, nothing will change if you aren't born to do it.

But all that is exactly the reason why I am where I am right now, in a bus on the way to my new school or more like my first school. After all i was only ever taught by them at that place, and to be honest, i really like where i am right now. The reason for this is that i am able to witness something unbelievable entertaining. In the bus im currently sitting in a argument broke out after an elderly lady got onto the bus in which a office lady and a blond-haired well build male student were involved. I recognized the male as Kōenji Rokusuke, the heir of Kōenji-Business-Group. How i know that, you ask? It wasn't just academic and physical that i got trained, Business, martial arts, acting as well as many other activity's have been taught to me, so i needed to know about these worlds as much as possible to bring the best results or so at least that was they said to me.

But back to the scene before me, Kōenji was sitting on a priority seat and it seems that a office lady didn't liked that he ignores the old lady and doesn't open up his seat for her, so as response she started an argument with him. Fruitless effort of course, there would be no way someone as narcissistic and prideful as him would do that. However what was even more entertaining was what came next, just as the office lady gave up, a beige-haired female student joined in and tried to make him give up his seat, while nothing changed, i must compliment her stubbornness. Also i applaud Kōenji for his handling of the situation, even if it gives me a headache, with then changing that girl's target onto the other passengers in the bus. While it did not matter to me, i took this as a chance to look at the other students in the bus for the first time.

I sat on the left side of the bus at the window, next to me was a black-haired girl with gradient eyes, even i must admit that out of the girls i meet until now she was the most beautiful, but at the same time i wondered, i didn't even see that many until now, have I? I was never outside before that place burned down last year and if i remember correctly i never had a female instructor, kind of sad now that i think about it. But back to the girl, since the start of the scene and even before that she always wore a serious and cold expression. While others may find that  a reason to stay away from her, I am intrigued by that. A persons worth and their 'Potential', two variables that have a direct connection and at the same time don't. There are people that are at the upper half of society but never get higher, then there are those who were first ranked low but then climbed up the ladder, these are the people who had potential but didn't noticed or better said nurtured their abilities yet. This could have many reasons, however, the most often found is that something was holding them back from unleashing it, like something you held on to long, a characteristic, something you belived in or a traumatic experience that stopped them from archiving what they should have. You now may wonder why would I say something like this when i was talking about the girl next to me? Because this is exactly what is going on with her, i met them oft enough to know, people that think to highly of them self and can't cooperate with other people, sometimes even giving them the fault in the case something goes wrong, even so i can't stop myself from being interested in what kind of secret it is and what heights she could reach. I wanted to see it, what can this ice cold girl show me? Can she show me something I didn't see coming? Just like that person over there?

Yes, there was another person that caught my eye, on the opposite site of me, sitting at the window was a brown haired boy with golden eyes. He as well, looked around the bus and even got caught and then glared at by my seatmate, however while i found that amusing that wasn't reason for my interest in him. from the moment he started boarding the bus to this very moment -excluding one moment where his eyes widened for a second when getting caught by my seatmate- he had always had emotionless look on his face, his eyes empty and at the same time full of curiosity. Never in my life have i been unable to read a person but now, after so many years, no matter what i tried i couldn't understand what this person was thinking or what his capability's were... just splendid. After all those years...

...will he be to one that is able to give me the excitement i look for? 

...or will it maybe that girl?

...or will there be someone else in this school?

Either way, i cant stop looking forward to the time i have in this school, but... no matter what happens, I will still win. I never came here to make friends or get a normal school life, i want to see those elites, test them and break them, just like that facility did and once everything is over, i shall search for my next toy. Whether it will be politics, a giant Company or something else is still in the stars, so for now...

...I welcome you, to My Classroom of the Elite...