Chapter 8

(Hot things peeps, it you have nose bleed then....I'm sorry)

Bosip was waiting for this moment. But one thing that bosip knew, bosip might be a treachery demon but one is for sure is that he got some lust from Bobot and Bobot may have some treachery as well. Bosip kissed Bob with beautiful passion. 

Bob:try not to bite my mouth please

Bosip:I'll try not to. *notices collar* oh what does this say? 

Bob grabbed the collar and hid it in his hand. Bosip wasn't having any of this. He went to Bob's lips and bit them. Bob moaned loudly, making his hand opened. Bosip gotten a glance of it, his eyes widen and blushed a little bit. 

Bosip:bite you good? Mm, I might bite you harder if you be naughty.

Bob:please do~ 

Meanwhile 

Amor's POV 

Ah, I see that they're getting along. Great cause I need meh fav ship to rise again. I went over to get some popcorn and when I get back... they're already having seggs! Oooo, Bob and Bosip caught in 4K!!!! I should call Bobot. I grab my phone and dial him.

Amor:heyo Bobot! 

Bobot:eyo, wazup? 

Amor:they're doing it~ 

Bobot:you don't mean....

Amor:mmhhmm, and your bro is topping him. 

Bobot:ohho, I gotta see this. Open da portal. 

Amor:on it.

I opened da portal and he came in straight away (not). Bobot look at the screen and took a handful of meh popcorn. 

Bobot:hahah, they be caught in 4K. 

Amor:that's what I said.

Bobot:heheh, I'm totally gonna tease him after this. 

Meanwhile with the two love birds 

Bob:please do~ 

Bosip bit every part of Bob's neck but one part was sweeter than the others. Bob whimpered at that spot. Bosip notice and bit harder on it. The silky touch of Bosip's tongue was coming back to Bob. Looks like Bob was getting a good bite. (Heheh, I'm so cringe, yea boi)  Bob wanted more and Bosip was gonna give him some more. And Bob wanted it a lot. And Bosip notice it as well.

Bosip:beg for it Bob or else your gonna hurting in the next 10 seconds.

Bob:oh Bos-Daddy~ (why am I like this TvT) please oh please, let me yours today

Bosip:good boy~ 

Bosip took a bite of Bob's neck and torn the maid dress. Bosip's eyes widen by such a sight. A soft yet untouched skin yet to be touched by his very jaw.  (Mmmm, I'm tired -w-) Bosip attacked the untouched skin of the Blue b!ç+h boi name Bob. Bite marks were all over him and it looks like he's gonna need his sweater after this. Bob was in heaven (or the lust ring) and he wasn't hesitating to let out all noises that comes out of his mouth. It was nothing but music to Bosip's ears. 

Bob:babe~ I want you n-now~

Bosip:really? But we just started. But if you insisted~ and may I must say, It's punishment time~