[ 28 ] Would you hurt me?

Začať od začiatku

"What time did you come back yesterday? I didn't hear you." Taehyung wanted to know. He turned away from Jeongguk to open the fridge, grabbing himself a bottle of milk that he then set on the counter.

"Around one, I think. I tried not to wake you up." Jeongguk watched as Taehyung put down more things on the counter. His eyes followed the older's hands; lingering on the prominent veins lining his pretty fingers and spreading all over his arm until they disappeared beneath the sleeves of his plain white t-shirt.

"Aww, aren't you a cutie?" Taehyung cooed, reaching out to pinch the younger's cheek. However, he wasn't swift enough because Jeongguk had the time to duck his head before he even got to touch him. "All worried about waking me up, weren't you?" He playfully added when the blond rolled his eyes at him — and rightfully so. He didn't at all enjoy the older's constant teasing, wether it was in a sexual context or not. It did weird things to him, made his stomach feel all ticklish. And it was not enjoyable nor pleasurable.

"I wasn't worried, it's called basic human decency. I would have done that for anyone, so don't get your hopes up." Jeongguk huffed, taking a sip from his orange juice.

"Yeah right, why don't you teach me about basic human decency? Bet you know a lot." Taehyung looked up at the younger with a smirk which only widened when he saw his once neutral face morph into a 'really?' one. Head tilted, eyebrows slightly raised, and lips pressed together firmly. A graphic display of annoyance that Taehyung couldn't take seriously when Jeongguk looked ever-so cute at this very moment with his blond hair tousled, some locks sticking out in various directions, and the bread crumbs in the corners of his mouth. Ridiculous, sure, but also adorable.

"Okay sure, I'll teach you some basic human decency." Jeongguk hummed after a while. He hopped off his chair and dusted his t shirt off, ruffling his messy hair. "Lesson one: How to mind your own business and why you need to."

Taehyung merely raised his eyebrows, eager to hear more so he could make fun of the boy later.

"Actually this should be pretty easy because all you really need to do is stop asking questions all the time. As for why you need to mind your own business, it's simply because if you don't I'll beat you up." Jeongguk said, glaring at the older.

"You wouldn't hurt me." Taehyung chuckled after scrutinizing the blond's features with attention.

"Would you?" Jeongguk's voice was softer this time. Taehyung looked down to meet his doe eyes, once again losing himself in the pools of infinite darkness that were his orbs.

"Would I what?"

"Hurt me." Jeongguk clarified.

Taehyung chuckled at that; quite surprised with the younger's sudden serious attitude.

"Never in a way that you wouldn't enjoy, doll." He promised, and although his tone was mischievous and playful, the fondness in his eyes was a dead giveaway of the true meaning of his response. Jeongguk's face seemed to somewhat light up at his words and he gave the man a tight lipped smile, quickly turning around to get away from his curious stare.

"Anyways..." he cleared his throat, still not facing the other. "I'm gonna go freshen up in the bathroom right here. You're welcome to join by the way." And with that, he exited the living room, leaving Taehyung to his confusion and unfinished breakfast.

Well that was weird. The man thought, frowning a little as he watched Jeongguk disappear in the bathroom, which was adjacent to this room. What was up with him? He was so playful a few minutes ago and suddenly he became all serious and soft. Taehyung's first guess was that Jeongguk needed reassurance — well, it was bit obvious to be fair — and that despite his aloof behavior, he clearly wasn't as detached as he forced himself to be. Now, that didn't shock Taehyung. Everyone has feelings, even those who work very hard to hide them deeply in their heart.

But if Jeongguk was afraid of being hurt; and so afraid that he just had to get that specific reassurance from Taehyung... that meant he was, consciously or unconsciously, getting attached. Otherwise, he wouldn't worry about getting hurt because he wouldn't even care to begin with.

Taehyung didn't know if it was a good thing. On one hand, yes, it obviously was; if the younger started to warm up to him he could learn more about him and his situation and therefore treat him accordingly. But on the other hand, if Jeongguk stopped being so cold, blunt and rude to him, Taehyung wasn't sure if he'd be able to keep this relationship as platonic as it should be. Because let's be honest, a tad bit of kindness and a decent behavior was all Jeongguk missed to fit Taehyung's type.

No. The 25 year-old shook his head vehemently, rubbing his temples with two of his fingers as he tried to shake those absurd thoughts out of his mind. Don't be an idiot Taehyung, you're not suddenly going to fall in love with him, that just doesn't happen.

He chuckled at his own stupidity and got up with his empty bowl of cereal in one of his hands and the bottle of milk in the other, discarding the two items in the sink and the fridge. Once he was done clearing the table, he turned to the door Jeongguk had opened earlier and bit down on his bottom lip, debating wether or not he should join the younger like he suggested. After a long minute, he muttered 'fuck it' under his breath and twisted the knob, slowly pushing the door open until he was met with a bright room. Jeongguk was standing in front of the mirror with a towel wrapped around his waist, his chest glistening with multiple droplets of water.

"Aw, looks like you're late." He pouted when Taehyung closed the door. "You missed the best part."

"Am I really late, or did you take your shower as fast as possible just to piss me off?" Taehyung inquired with a smirk. As usual, he was able to see past the boy's lies. Apparently, Jeongguk wasn't done with his bratty phase, but Taehyung wasn't complaining. The longer he dragged this attitude on, the harder it would backfire. He just hoped Jeongguk was aware of that.

"Whatever." Muttered the younger, annoyed by how fast Taehyung had figured out his little trick.

"It's kind of lame to shower now though, since you're probably gonna have to do it again tonight." Taehyung pat the blond's shoulder with a deep chuckle that sent shivers down his spine. He turned around and, before the other could say anything back, he left the bathroom to go get his stuff from upstairs.

Missing how the boy's cheeks were now dusted with pink.

Sexy 😩

Sexy 😩

Anyways be ready for some
smut 🤰🏻🤰🏻🤰🏻