Chapter 8: You can pick your friends.....

Start from the beginning

Sun: "I'll come with."

After a while, they left the cafe, Sun paying the bill. However, they didn't notice the fact that they were being tailed(teehee) by a certain fox.

Y/n had been following them, eavesdropping, and sending messages to team RWBY and LEET about where they were. As they reached the docks, they paused, suddenly hiding.

For a second, Y/n thought he was caught but they were completely visible to him, they were hiding from something in the docks. He silently walked over to them, sending one last message to the teams as he saw Roman Douchewick in the docks.

Y/n: "Hey."

Blake yelped before quickly covering her mouth.

Blake: "How the-"

Y/n: "You're really easy to follow. Also, the way you were talking got me curious."

Blake: "About what?"

Y/n: "What was Adam Taurus, really? Did you....were you two dating?"

Blake looked at him angrily, before sighing and slowly nodding her head.

In response, Y/n snorted, and stifled a giggle.

Y/n: "That asshole? Really? Dude has the charm of a dead horse, but unfortunately not the dick size of one. Or an alive one for that matter. In other words, you have no excuse, and hence, no standards. By the by, reinforcements should be arriving any second now. Alrighty then, have fun, I'm gonna be a hero and steal your thunder! I'm just gonna borrow that...."

He said, touching Blake's shoulder before jumping up, using some basic parkour to get to the White Fang troops, jumping behind Roman and pointing a gun to his head.

Y/n: "....So, either my theory was correct and Roman was a Faunus all along, hidden beneath the source of his power, that hat, I say donkey, or
the White Fang have fallen to the green of money. Second one's more realistic but I like the first one more."

Roman: "Second one. Although, let's be real here, I'd obviously be a peacock."

Y/n shrugged and then pointed his other pistol at the rest of the employees.

Y/n: "True enough, I suppose. So, the rumours were true. Well, it's technically not my business yet, but, I'm always sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, eh?"

Before any more banter could be exchanged, an umbrella sliced through Y/n's neck, cutting his head cleanly off. Thankfully, he was using Blake's Semblance in order to make an afterimage of himself and had gotten out of the way, slashing at the short ice cream haired girl.

Y/n: "Neo, as always, you have the best words of anyone that works with that asshat. Although, I will say that sometimes you talk too much. Really wish you had a mute button."

Before he could make any more low blows, she stabbed at him again, and he had to jump backwards. Right as he did, Blake came in and shot at her.

That was the cue for the battle to devolve into pure chaos as more and more people kept running in. Y/n's memories of the battle were foggy, but he definitely remembered Tav hoisting him over his shoulder as if he were a twig and shooting in a giant sprinkler formation.

Unfortunately, in the mess as Y/n and Yang were teaming up on Roman, a crazy strong ginger haired girl(The other one, not Nora), somehow fired a green laser at all three of them. All of them managed to dodge, and this was the perfect opening for Roman to get away alongside some of his henchmen.

It seemed that things were finally calming down, Weiss even apologized to Blake. But then, an accusing finger was pointing at him. By Weiss.

Weiss: "Just a minute. I may have overlooked Blake, because she's my teammate, but not you. Why do you, a common student, know Roman Torchwick personally? I could hear bits and pieces of the banter between you two."