"Where is the last time you went with it?" Nayeon asked. She is worried because the flash drive contains essential videos.

"I saw it with you at the mini theatre before," Jisoo said.

"Oh! I think there's a CCTV there! We can watch it," I heard Sana say as she hugged me.

"Oh, Why are you here, babe?" I asked.

"Visiting my, fiance of course!" She giggled.

"Let's find my flashdrive first," Irene said as we all followed to the CCTV room.

"Okay, I remember it when it's the first time we watched the show together," Jisoo said as they are rewinding the videos.

"is that Rosie and Lisa?" Nayeon said as we saw Lisa hugging Rosie's thigh.

"Are they fighting?" Jisoo asked.

"Look! the voice is also recorded," Irene said, unmuted the sound, and played the recording.

"I shouldn't have called you that day! I shouldn't have asked you to be our Wedding planner and come here!" Rosie yelled while Lisa was crying.

"Please," Lisa cried. " It's not your fault, Rosie,"

"what are they talking about?" Irene said.

"Jennie and I should be married right now," Rosie said, which surprised all of us.

"Why don't you tell Jennie?" Lisa said.

"For what Lisa? She already told you that she will never come back whatever the reason is. She already moved on Lisa. I don't know why it's necessary to tell her. I don't like pity, Lisa,"

"Rewind it further Jisoo, Let's start from the beggining," Nayeon said as Jisoo nodded.

"Stop!" I said as Jisoo paused the recording.

"Can we stop here? Let's find the flashdrive," I seriously said.

"No, Continue. I'm curious too, like all of you," Sana said, which surprised me. I looked at her confusingly, but She just smiled and nodded.

"Okay! Ready! let's start when everyone left the theatre," Jisoo said and played the video. I feel afraid to know what is in the video. I can only feel my body cold.

We saw Lisa widen her eyes when she saw Rosie after everyone inside the theatre left.

"Let me explain," Lisa stuttered.

"Why Lisa?" Rosie said.

"I'm sorry, Chaeng,"

Chaeng? I remembered her real name is Park Chaeyoung.

"WHY?!!" Rosie yelled

"Lisa, you changed the story. I thought it is some kind of romance and a not happy ending but why?" Rosie shook her head.

Jisoo paused the video. "What? is there a first script?"

"No, There is only one script that I know that all of us read," I said.

"Why Rosie is mad about changing it?" Irene said.

Nayeon continued the video.

"It's literally my story in that island!" Rosie yelled, and Lisa finally broke down. "You stole my diary!!"

I can literally feel the change inside the room. All of us were shocked when we heard it.

Jisoo paused the video again and looked at us with widened eyes.

"What the hell was that?" Nayeon stuttered as Irene continued the video.

"I don't want people to know my pain while I'm at that fucking island for 5 fucking years, Lisa! And you fucking wrote it?!" Rosie scoff.