~Flashback~

(You are six years old)

You were walking home from a long day at school. Walking up the driveway, you opened the door to your house. You weren't expecting your father to be on the couch home with bottles of weird-smelling stuff on the ground. He would usually be at work, so being the curious six-year-old you were, you asked him, "Hi papa, what are you doing home early?" With a smile on your face because you hardly get to spend time with him. Not getting an answer, your lips turn into a thin line while you step towards the couch, uneasy.

"Papa?" Regretting calling him instantly, he glares at you, not saying anything. You were frozen in fear. You couldn't move, run, or speak too terrified. Slowly he gets up and punches you in the stomach, making you fall back towards the door. At this point, tears were falling from your eyes because of the pain in your stomach, which was probably going to leave an ugly bruise. He continued to kick and punch you over and over. Continued to yell, "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT !" Again and again. You didn't know what he was talking about during that time. But you always knew that (y/f/n) never wanted you from the start. All he wanted was a boy, so he never gave you much attention, let alone feel cared for.

After about an hour, you were physically exhausted. You are laying on a bit of pool of blood coming from both your cuts and mouth. "Clean this up before your mother gets home, you pathetic piece of trash. And if you say anything about what just occurred, you'll regret being born."Your father explains before he walks away.

Slowly and shakily, you get up and clean the little spots of blood on the wall and floor, all while still crying, wondering, 'Why would papa do that.'

After cleaning the mess, you went upstairs, taking a long hot bath. Your mother came home shortly after.

"I'm home." Your mom says, so you went downstairs and greeted her with the best smile that you could muster up. "Hey, mom, how was work today?" "It was great; oh, what's papa doing here?" Your father, who was sitting on the couch, stands and greets her with a fake smile " Hey, I got promoted at work and got better hours so I can be home on time to see (y/n) come home from school every day," as he says that chills go up to your spine. 'Every single day!?' you thought. 'So l have to go through that again!' He got this so-called 'promotion' and now will be seeing you every single day. Long story short, it lasted like this for the next five years until you were 11 and your mother caught him whipping you with his belt on your back. She immediately called the police and filed for a divorce and a restraining order. By then, you were 11 and had no friends due to being scared most of the time. Your scars were a physical reminder of all of this. All you had was your mom and anime to watch. Mha was your first and all-time favorite during the darkest days. After your 12 birthday, your school had an anime club where you met Jake and became best friends.

~End of flashback~

Immediately you stop thinking about him and put your smile back on your face, and continue to school.

You are walking through the hallways, greeted by stares and blushes. Why are you being stared at, you ask? Well, it's because you are gorgeous. Jake glares at the people showing his overprotective side while putting a hand around your shoulder and goes to class. You being you ignored it already used to it.

~Time skip to after school~

Going to your locker to empty it, you are greeted by lots of letters probably to confess to you. 'I still don't get what they like about me. I'm a worthless and ugly piece of trash.' Picking them up, you put them in the trash, not knowing the sad faces of the people watching you, then you head on your way home.

On your way home, you get a text from your mom saying to get vegetables from the store

(Y/m/n)-
(Y/n) can you get some veggies from the market on your way home?

(Y/n)-
Sure np

(Y/m/n)-
Thx sweetie!

So taking a detour, you go to the supermarket, and as you are waiting to cross the street, you see a little boy running across and a truck about to hit him. Before you can even think, you darted to the boy and pushed him away before he got hit, making you hit in the process. ' Great, now I will die by truck-Kun like those fanfics. I hope I get reborn or reincarnated into an anime cuz that would be cool like those fanfics.'

Pain. That was all you were feeling at this moment. You couldn't move or even scream. All you could do was watch as people surrounded you, trying to keep you from dying. But you already knew it was too late. Sorry, mom Jake, I guess this is the end. You stare up in the night sky for the last time before black dots invades your vision.

[ok, this is my first fanfic, and I hope you guys enjoy]     

Meme cuz y not