Info / Description

First Name- (y/n)

Last Name- (l/n)

Age- 4-15 years old

Looks- (h/c) hair that's (h/l) and also (s/c) skin with (e/c) eyes

Height- 160cm/ 5'3 ( so in between Mina and Izuku) also my height but you can imagine anything •//~\\•

Likes- food, anime, video games, sleeping, watching tv, hanging out with friends, (other likes)

Dislikes- bullies, seeing friends get hurt, coffee, M*neta, (other dislikes)
(Author doesn't like coffee at all, sorry)

Description- You are the type of person to be lazy at almost everything. You can sometimes get overprotective when seeing a friend bullied or injured. You can get along just fine with almost any type of person. When offered food you can never say no because any food is delicious except coffee which you don't like at all. Not afraid to speak your mind either.

Famous quote- For some reason, I'm already feeling tired tomorrow

Song-Lovely by Billie + Khalid and Outerspace by BEAUZ + Dallas

Quirk- shapeshift

Quirk description- you can shapeshift into people and animals getting their powers. For example, if you wanted to shapeshift into Aizawa, you would get his eyebags while also being able to use his quirk. This can also work with different animes, for example, Naruto, One-piece, and JJK.

Drawbacks- If it's a quirk, you get the same drawbacks as that person, and if you shapeshift into an anime character, you can only use them for 15 minutes until you start coughing and vomiting blood until you collapse/faint from blood loss.

Stats-

Speed- 2/5 because you're a lazy person but when serious 5/5

Strength- 5/5

Technique- 10/5 because you know all types of powers from watching lots of anime

Smarts- 4/5

Cooperation- ?/5 depends on the person you're working with

I hope you guys like your quirk 🙃

I LOVE LUFFY!!!