But it was too late. Beel had already taken the sandwich from Mammon's hands.

"Alright then, I'll take it."

"Uh, what? No you won't. What makes you think you can have this. I don't remember offerin' it to you."

"Mammon, he's already eating it."

"What?! Beel, give it back!"

"You know, it really could've used some pickles. The sandwich felt like it was missing something without them."

"Pff- Hahahahaha" you laughed.

"Hey, y/n! Stop it! He ate the whole thing."

"Not the pickles though."

"This isn't funny!"

"Hey there, you three. It's so nice to see how well you all get along."

"Wha? Are ya blind, Simeon? Can't you see that we're ready to kill each other, here?"

"Don't you dare speak to Simeon that way, demon. Show some respect!"

"Oh, hi there, Luke." you waved.

"Y/n, are you okay? Did this stupid demons do something to you?"

"I'm okay. How about you?"

"We're good too. Well, we were before this demons showed up."

You're the ones who got in here though...

"Eh? Ah, Fido, it's you. Didn't even realize you were there."

"Don't call me Fido! My name is Luke! Can't you get that through your head?! Or are you as stupid as you are rude?"

"Mmhm, whatever. Do you ever stop yippin' and yappin'?"

"Anyway, we'll get going now." you said, getting up from your chair "It was nice meeting you both here."

"Stop pullin' me! Where are we going, anyway?"

"Anywhere where you won't cause more trouble."

"Wha...!"

"Beel, are you coming?"

"Class will start soon so I'll just stay here."

"Ah, y/n, wait! I almost forgot." Simeon called.

"What is it?"

"We're actually planning to go on a camping trip soon, you see. We thought it would be a good way to have fun and know each other better."

"Wha? Ugh... So it's another one of your lame ideas. You always do this..." Mammon complained "Listen, for starters, camping is a total drag. Isn't that right, Beel?"

"Mm, camping... That would mean cooking out. Oh, and roasting marshmallows! I'm in."

"Ya see, this is your problem, Beel. You've gotta quit lettin' your stomach make decisions for you."

"So, what do you think about this camping thing, y/n?"

"Sounds good to me. I'm in as well." you smiled.

"I was afraid you'd say that. So we've got another fan of camping here, huh? That sucks. Just bein' around people like you is a drag."

"Then don't come."

"Huh?"

"Well, just keep in mind that we're going camping and you're invited."

"Thanks for the invite."

"Anytime. Well then, take care."

"Bye!"

After saying goodbye to them, you and Mammon walked outside.