"Wait wait wait!" You exclaimed, then turned to Loki, "He doesn't know who he's fighting! Or the fact that no one gets out. It's not a fight he can win."

Loki put a hand on your arm to push you to the side and sighed, "I know. I'll talk to him later."

   *

A few hours later a guard knocked on your door, informing you to come to the arena which you and Loki did, sitting down on the same couch as you did the day you came.

The Grandmaster was next to you, but there was a huge projection of him in the arena, "Wow! Look at all of you! What a show! What a night! Who's having fun?" You rolled your eyes at the absurdity of it. "Please, I'm your host. Big round of applause for all of our undercard competitors who, today, died so gruesomely. Good sports. What a show! What a night! This is what you have come for, and so have I. And now, without further ado, it's main event time."

The crowd cheered, "And making his first appearance, though he looks quite promising, got a couple of tricks up his sleeve."

One of the gates on the side of the arena opened, "I'll say no more, see what you think."

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, Lord of Thunder." You gave a harsh laugh at what Thor looked like as he walked out. He was dressed in some weird armor, two red lines of paint down his left face, holding a...sword? And shield. Thor looked sadly around the crowd, as everyone booed and shouted.

"Watch out for his fingers. They make sparks. Ok this is it. Let's get ready to welcome this guy. Here he comes!" Fireworks exploded around the arena and the crowd cheered.

The ground shook and Thor looked around nervously, "He is a creature. What can we say about him? Well, he's unique. There's none like him. I feel a special connection with him. He's undefeated."

Thor dropped the sword looking weapon, and put on a silver helmet, pushing the wings forward, "He's the reigning, he's the defending. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...."

Thor looked ready to fight for his freedom, and the door on the opposite side of the arena from where Thor came in, opened, "....your Incredible..."

Hulk came bursting out of the door, growling, "Hulk!"

Thor screamed, "Yes!" The crowd went silent and Loki stood up to start walking away, "I have to get off this planet." I pulled him back down and gave him a glare, "Sit your ass down."

Hulk yelled and the crowd cheered, "Hey! We know each other! He's a friend from work!" Thor screamed to the Grandmaster.

The Grandmaster looked at us, confused, and Loki cleared his throat awkwardly. Thor turned to Hulk once more, "Where have you been? Everybody thought you were dead! But so much has happened since I last saw you. I lost my hammer. Like, yesterday, so that's still pretty fresh. Loki. Loki's still alive. Can you believe it? He's up there!" Thor gestured with his sword to Loki and Hulk looked up.

"Loki! Look who it is!" Loki looked paralyzed with fear, and you remembered with a chuckle the last time they interacted and the Hulk threw him across Stark Tower.

"Banner, I never thought I would say this, but I'm happy to see you." The crowed cheered, calling Hulk's name, "Hey, Banner!"

Hulk growled at him, "No Banner. Only Hulk."

Thor backed away, "What are you doing? It's me! It's Thor!"

Thor yelped as Hulk ran at him and he ducked as Hulk tried to smash him. Hulk hit Thor and he went flying across the arena, stopping himself with a stick. You looked down, groaning, "I can't watch this."

You only looked up as Loki stood up and cheered, "Yes! That's how it feels!" The Grandmaster gave him a weird look, so he said, "I-I'm just a huge fan of the sport."

Thor and Hulk continued to fight, and it seemed like Thor was actually winning. The Grandmaster looked very nervous but the crowd was loving it.

Thor tried to hit Hulk, but he caught the weapon and threw Thor across the arena and Hulk followed him, laying punches across Thor's face. Your eyes widened, and Hulk hesitated, as Thor started to rise, electricity coursing around him, eyes white.

Hulk was shot up into the air as Thor punched him. They ran at each other and Thor hit Hulk, making him fall to the ground. The crowd cheered for Thor.

Thor started walking to the Hulk, when he started to jerk around, and fell to the ground. You glanced at the Grandmaster who had a device aimed at Thor, causing Thor's fallout.

You gaped, wanting to call him out on that, but knew you would probably die for that. Hulk jumped hundreds of feet into the air and landed on Thor, ending the match.

————————————————————————

3.3k reads?! Thank you all so much ahhh <3