He didn't think that creatures of the dark would understand this kind of ridiculous feeling. It was unnecessary, unneeded.

"How could I be the same as you? Flatter yourself less." Fu Mingye glared at him with red eyes, "I won't let you insult Chacha, I'll shred your corpse!"

A large amount of divine power was condensed in his hand, swiftly and violently attacking toward Pascal. The thick black fog contained a powerful aura, as if it could swallow everything.

Pascal waved his hand gently. The black mist instantly dissipated, and a ray of red light hit Fu Mingye, immediately knocking him to the ground.

Fu Mingye's vision went dark, and he fainted.

... He really was a person with words as fierce as a tiger, but combat power as weak as half a kitten.

In the face of an absolute strength gap, talent and hard work were nothing.

Not to mention Master Evil God didn't work hard at all; he was even very lazy.

"Look at you; you really bring shame to the evil camp. Since when did an infatuated type appear among us?" Pascal clicked his tongue and shook his head. "What a waste of a godhead. In that case, why don't you give this godhead to me to use. I'll definitely make the most out of it."

He spoke as he stepped forward, stretching out his hand to seize the evil god's godhead.

... However, after a long time, there was no response.

He couldn't see Fu Mingye's godhead.

What was going on?

There were only two situations where a godhead couldn't be seen. The first was if the other wasn't a god, and the second was if the other was stronger than them.

But the evil god in front of him was undoubtedly a god, and his fighting power was among the worst five Pascal had ever seen.

So why couldn't he see it?

If he couldn't see it, then he couldn't dig it out either.

He was just one step away, and was really unwilling to give up now.
translated by sno + posted on https://sites.google.com/view/xuehuatls/ameg, please do not aggregate!
Pascal was puzzled, and was just thinking about it, when suddenly, a sharp pain came from his heart.

The evil god who had fainted onto the ground had opened his eyes at some point, his eyes frighteningly calm.

He formed a silver blade, unhesitantly gouging out Pascal's heart, his movements quick and accurate.

Pascal stared at his empty chest in disbelief: "How could..."

How could a new plane's evil god hurt his vital points?

Qi Ye stood up leisurely, his dark eyes shifting upward slightly, and, while facing the person whose heart he pulled out, he crushed it, blood spraying out.

Pascal watched helplessly, his eyes full of disbelief.

He was forced to watch as Qi Ye stabbed the silver blade in again, rotated it, and stirred his internal organs into a bloody pulp. But his whole body was fixed and he was unable to move, forced to suffer from the excruciating pain.

When the power imprisoning his body disappeared, Pascal immediately half kneeled on the ground in cold sweat, in so much pain that he couldn't even shout.

The demon king wouldn't die just because his heart was dug out, but...

This was really fucking painful!