The Imp girl sticks her tongue out at her husband playfully as Moxxie rolls his eyes affectionately at her.

Blitzø: "I can't believe you, Moxxie, after I made you employee of the month!"

The boss Imp holds up a picture frame, showing a terribly taken picture of Moxxie.

Moxxie: "Okay, sir! I'm sorry, but a commercial jingle is not comparable to musical theatre

Moxxie: "Okay, sir! I'm sorry, but a commercial jingle is not comparable to musical theatre. Nobody actually likes the jingles!

Millie: "I liked it."

Loona: 'I kinda liked it.'

Moxxie points at his wife.

"Do not... Do not agree with him in front of me!"

As the song plays, Moxxie accidentally shoots a child in the head. They all stare in shock.

"Kids die for freeeee~!"

Back in the boardroom, Loona wasn't paying attention anymore as she had gotten a text from her friend.

Scale-Lover:
Sorry. That took a second.
What were you talking about?

MidnightCrescent:
All good.
Nothing important, really.
Anything exciting happen today?

Scale-Lover:
Yeah, actually.

As Loona and her friend chatted over the phone, the Hellhound picked up something Moxxie said.

"I'd like to go on record and say that incident was Loona's fault. Dispatch is supposed to give us the right info on the target. It's very simple."

Loona: "Oh, sit on a dick, Moxxie."

Moxxie: "YOU sit! Sit on... a... and the... d... DO YOUR JOB!!"

Blitzo: "Hey, now! We don't blame our screw-ups on Loona, okay?!"

He goes over to Loona and hugs her, nuzzling her as well which she growls at.